Chapter 16: I like you

Chaeyoung's POV

"Kidding" she said and I look at her. I was about to say yes tho, I just smile and look away. She is still laughing why she is so cute when laughing.

"What funny?" I asked and she look at me.

"Your face is funny" she said that made me raise my left eyebrow.

"Wow my face is funny? You mean handsome" I said and lean my face closer to her. She got flustered and pinch my cheeks. She smile at me and giggle.

"Ouch ouch" I said while trying to let go of her hands on my face. She let go of me and she laugh at me. She looks like an angel from the sky while laughing.

"You know what, your ex is stupid. He choose to cheat to you, you are beautiful he must be stupid to let go you. If I was in his place I would not ever you go" I said and I smile genuine, she blushed and I laugh.

"Now I know why girls are falling in love with you, you are kind of sweet talker" she said that made me smirk

"So are you saying that you are falling in love with me?" I said and I smirk with him more. She push my face away and laugh at me.

"Stop I'm not, you know you are kind but still the playboy energy is overflowing"

"Playboy energy? For the first time in my life someone told me about that and you are the first. People always told me that I'm like the cutie boy" I said and she is like doubting ne.

"I refuse Officer Son"

"Well if you are not agree with me then I will show it to you" I said

I already place the tent and she notice that there is only one tent.

"Wait why are there only one? I thought that 2 tents?" she asked and I stratched my head.

"Uhm I forgot mine but don't worry I will sleep here. Just sleep there" I said and I get the log that I found earlier. I tried to sleep but I feel uncomfortable.

"You know you can sleep at your jeep than to small log" she said and I saw her fixing her comforter. She pull out her ponytail and the surroundings went slowmo. The way her hair fall in her shoulder make her more beautiful.

"Officer stop staring, you might fall in love" she said that made me look away. Fall in love my ass, she is beautiful but still I can't for now.

"Never Dr. Myoui, just sleep, I can't sleep at my jeep"

"Why?"

"Uhm I am guarding you and what if something happen to you" I said and she smile at me.

"Thank you Officer" she said and she close her tent. I just smile and close my eyes. Well I'm glad that she is thanking me.
_________________________________________

Morning came and I can feel my body in pain. I slowly stretch my body and I look at her tent. She is still sleeping? I check my watch and it's already 6 am in the morning.

I look around and the campers are still sleeping. I noticed one of the campers that cleaning their mess. I get my boiler and start to heat some hot water.

"Goodmorning Officer" he greet and I smile at him. He is holding a plastic and he give it to me.

"Uhm what is this?" I said and open it, it contains a 2 bottle of tequilla, 2 pack of orange juice and a pack of raw meat.

"My friends want me to give it to you and your girlfriend. Anyway Officer you have a beautiful girlfriend" he said that made me confuse. Girlfriend? Who? I realized that he is referring to Dr. Myoui. I saw him running back to his work and I just chuckled.