Chapter 38: My son

Mina's POV

"CHAEYOUNG GET INSIDE!" I shouted and get off of the car. He is crying harf while punching the tire.

"Get inside" I said and try to pull him. I help him to stand up and he look at me with the sad on his face.

"Why? Why did you hide it from me?" he asked and I just look at him.

"So are you gonna stay quiet?! MINA I AM THE FATHER! HOW CAN YOU HIDE IT FROM ME?!" he said and I close my eyes. I feel my tears and raindrops on my cheek.

I feel his arms wrapping in my legs and I saw him kneeling down.

"Mina why? All these years I always think of you. How are you? Are you eating well or do you have someone else now. But you never think telling me that you are pregnant" he said and I lower down to hold his face.

"I'm sorry if I hide it from you. I want ti tell you but I'm afraid of what will happen if I tell you"

"Nothing is going to happen Mina"

"There is, Rosè warn me to kill me and Minjae if I will tell you about Minjae. I know I'm coward but I have one thing in my mind is to hide him from you" I explained and he sigh. He pull me into a hug and he kiss me on my head.

"I'm sorry Mina if I didn't protect you. I'm sorry, don't worry I will do everything for you and for our son" he said and I smile at him.

When we got into the hospital. We quickly to go to his room. I saw Yuna getting out and she look shock to see me with Chaeyoung.

"Unnie" she said and she start to cry. I hug her and pat her back.

"Unnie Minjae got hit in the park earlier. And he is still asleep" she said and I nodded my head.

"Wait I know you" he said and I look back at him. Yuna trying to recognized him and she suddenly smile while crying. I'm sorry but she look stupid.

"You are the Mr. Dimples that Minjae is talking about" she said and I raise my eyebrow. I guess they already met in the art gallery.

"Yeah-" Chaeyoung got cut off when mom go out and she smile to see me.

"Mina, he is already awake. He is looking for you" she said and I get inside of the room. Chaeyoung is about to go with me but mom stop him.

"Don't worry you will see him after Mina talk to him" she said and I give him a small smile.

"Mommy!" he cries, he has a cast on his arms and he has a some cuts on his face. I can't help but to cry and hug him tightly.

"I'm sorry" I said and he crying in my shoulders. I let go and wipe his tears, he is pouting and kiss his head.

"Mommy is here" I said he just hug me until he fall asleep. I was holding him when Chaeyoung get inside.

"Come here" I said and he slowly walm towards us while stopping himself to cry.

"Now I know why I feel attached to you. His smile is like yours, adorable" he said and I laugh at him. He slowly touch his face and caress his cheeks.

"What a handsome kid we have Mina" he said and I smile at him. I slowly back Minjae on the bed so that he can sleep comfortable.

"Let him rest and I will introduced you to him, tomorrow" I said and he nodded his head. Yuna get in and she gave me a clothes to change.

"Mom and Yuna go home for now. I will take care of Minjae" I said and they nodded their head. Chaeyoung told me that he is going to get some clothes to wear and he is going back here quickly.

I take a bath and wear the clothes that they gave me. I fix myself and check on Minjae. I heared a knock on the door and I saw Sana with a smile on her face.

"I saw Chaeyoung in the hallway, does he know already?" she asked and I notice that she is holding a thermometer.

"Yeah, anyway how is Minjae?" I asked and she check Minjae temperature.

"He is fine now, he has a fracture on his left arm. He got a fever, I'm glad that it get down" she said and she left quickly because Tzuyu will get upset if she stays longer at the hospital, knowing that she has a babygirl waiting at her.

I smile and try to sleep but I flinched when Chaeyoung enter with a paper bag on his hand.

"Did I wake you up?" he asked and I shook my head. He place the paper bag and take out all the food in the bag.

"Open up" he said and he gave a piece of chicken on my mouth. He laugh at me and wipe the ketchup on my cheek.

"You look cute" he said and I lift a spoonful of pasta. I gave it to him that made him choke.

"W-water" he said and I gave him, I was laughing but it stop when he kiss me in my lips. I blushed madly and pinch his cheeks that made him groan.

After we ate, I fix the sofa that he could sleep on it. I slowly move Minjae so that I can sleep beside him.

"Goodnight Mina"

"Goodnight Chae"

_________________________________________

Morning came and I look around. I notice that Chaeyoung is missing, I check my cellphone if he has a text on me. He said that he will go first on his house to change but he will go back to the hospital.

"Mommy" I saw Minjae slowly open his eyes and I laugh because he looks so adorable while opeing his eyes.

"How are you feeling baby?" I asked and he smile at me. He hug me tightly and kiss my nose.

"I'm fine mommy because you are here. Mommy I love youuuuuuuuu" he said and I giggle

"I love you toooooo" I said and kiss his nose. He laugh and I heared his stomach groan.

"Ops is the monster on your stomach is hungry?" I asked and he giggle while nodding his head.

Lucky that his food arrived at the room and I let him enjoy his food. I brush his hair and I noticed that his hair is long now.

"Baby are you curious about your daddy?" I asked that made him look at me. He stop eating and I notice how shiny his eyes now.

"Yup!"

"Do you wanna meet daddy?" I asked and he smile more nodded his head.

"Mommy does daddy here?" He asked excitedly and I nodded my head with a smile on my face.

"Mommy I wanna meet him now!"

"Finish your food and we will get discharge today. You have a date with daddy today" I said that made him smile more. I giggle how his eyes disappeared when smiling. A sign that he is happy and excited to meet his father.

I raise a great kid.

_________________________________________