Prolog

━━━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━━━"Well, this game pretty good

"Well, this game pretty good. However, the tutorial could have done a better time explaining this section, oh and this section. Also, there is too much on the screen, the could combine this 'armor' button with the weapons, since it takes too much space. But, the graphics and everything else was great. Overall score, a 8 out of 10", the long purple haired girl stated.

You must be thinking, "why is she talking to herself", well she is actually streaming. She is a streamer and one of the top best. Her name is Tachibana Hotaru. However, the girl is know
as the Alpha streamer. However, she is rather anonymous. She does not like showing her face or exposing who she really is.

The girl has been playing games for a really long time, since the age of 7. Hotaru's parents bought her one for my birthday. The first game she ever played was about this weird guy with a mustache and his friends trying to save this princess from some turtle dragon, or something, by eating plants and stepping on mushrooms.

Hotaru started streaming around the age of 13 though. It is really fun "talking" with people and showing them games that she loved with other people. You must be thinking, "why not do that in real life with her own friends". To keep short, Hotaru doesn't have any. She was very shy and has trust issues, due to some incidents, so it was hard for her to make friends.

*Ping*

Hotaru looked over and saw an email from a stranger. Huh???

"uh, well thats a wrap. Thanks for watching my stream, until next time. Cya", she quickly said

Hotaru ended my stream, still confused why she got an email from someone she doesn't even know. Should I open it? Oh why the hell not. She quickly open it and it read:

Congratulations.
As a charismatic Let's Player,
you have been chosen to participate
in a closed stage of
The Ones Within - Genome
This privilege cannot be transferred or retracted

As Hotaru was reading it, She thought, it seems normal. But that thought change when she read:

We will come get you.

What the hell does that mean...come and get me? The girl started to look around her surroundings because she felt someone else's presence. She looked to her right and she sew nothing. But when she turned her head to the left.

She blacked out

━━━━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━━━━
Heyo, author here. Hopefully you like this so far. I'm not great at writing, sadly. But, it's pretty fun imagining to be in a world that doesn't exist. Hopefully after this, you keep reading.