Chapt. 9

━━━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━━━Hotaru's P

Hotaru's P.O.V

It was the very next day and I decided to go check up on the team to see if they are doing alright. I was walking down the hallway when I ran into Roromori and Sarayshiki. I took a good look at them, noticing they are wearing school girl outfits. What in the world? I guess I was staring for too long when Roromori noticed me, "Tachi!", she exclaimed. I sighed and walked towards them. I stopped in front of them and gave them a confused look, wondering why they are wearing such clothes. "Oh we are going to visit the team and we heard they were going to some school", Roromori explained. I still have them a questioning look. "That doesn't explain why you need to wear such uniform", I stated. Roromori gave me a big smile while Sarayshiki nodded like she was agreeing with me. "I thought it would be fun to cosplay! Why not join us", Roromori asked, excitedly. I violently shook my head. "Oh come on, it's just a uniform. We have to wear one all the time at school", she  sighed. I sweat dropped, "uhm actually I was homeschooled for all my life". The two of them looked at me shocked. Roromori then exclaimed "Well now is your time to shine!". I...uh...what? I looked over at Sarayshiki and face screamed out, "sorry, can't help you". And I shook my head again. "You can't make do this", I stated. I looked at Roromori and she gave me a sinister smile.

━━━━━━━Time Skip━━━━━━━

She made me wear the uniform. I hugged myself and shivered at the horrible memory. We were now walking to huge building that was called "St. Shikibu Girls' Academy".  I can't believe I'm wearing this, it's quite uncomfortable to wear a uniform. Maybe that's just me but sigh.

We kept walking till we saw the group. In the center of our teammates is a...uh...uhm. What is that exactly? It looks like a half human girl on the bottom and half panda on the top. Not only that, it has an Afro. I really don't know what to think about this. "Wow check out the new hottie on campus", Roromori complimented the mysterious "thing". I sweat drop, cute fits better than hot. "I very happy to meet you, my name is Murasaki", she happily introduced.

"What brings you guys here", Iride asked us. "We are moral support, you could use more girl power if you're gonna play a dating sim", Roromori explained. I sighed, what have I got dragged into. "Good grief l, lets go", Kudo irritably said. However when he tried to walk into the academy, he was stopped. Two huge...again I have no idea what they are.

The two "things" said, "This is St. Shikibu Girls' Academy! Suspicious people will be banished". "Huh? And what's so suspicious about her. Back off", he said. Clearly sounding annoyed. "This is a school for girls. As such, men are not permitted to enter", the two "things" said. Then, one of them picked up Kudo and began walking away. I was standing there, completely confused.

"So uh, what about these two?", I asked, pointing at Iride and Aikwaw. Roromori adjusted her glasses and said, "don't worry I have a plan". Oh boy.

━━━━━━━Time Skip━━━━━━━

We were all standing in a hallway, trying not to get caught. Apparently, Roromori has spare uniforms and got the two boys to dress up. That's how we sneak in. Anyways, we were staring at a teacher, who is surrounded by girls. So he's the one that Murasaki has to get with? I made a "tch" sound. For some reason, I don't seem to like him. Call it a gut feeling.

"As if this was already complicated enough, the school idol is a teacher", Iride whispered. "At least, she will be with an educated man, who has a steady job", Inaba stated. I tried to remain focus but looking at Aikawa and Iride in a skirt is kind of funny. "So MuraMura, how do you feel about Mr. Genji there", Roromori asked. "He seems like a pretty wonderful guy, and other girls around him are very cute too", she paused, "unlike me, I'm just a big ugly, stupid loser", she pulled out a ball of hair from her Afro.

"No, don't be mean to yourself Murasaki! You're cute! If you like somebody, your supposed to be honest about your feelings. We'll work together to figure out what you need to do. I know you can win his heart", Inaba comforted Murasaki. While, Aikawa was being scolded by Sarayshiki because he was playing with his skirt. I chucked under my breath from the sight.

━━━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━━━
Hey hey, sorry for late and short chapters.