Chapt. 10

━━━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━━━Hotaru's P

Hotaru's P.O.V

We all walked to the "Home Ec" classroom. We decided to bake some panda muffin for the teacher. Inabe wrote all the ingredients and steps on an empty whiteboard. Sarayshiki and Roromori got the ingredients. While the boys and I just stood around. After everything was prepared we all started to bake.

While we were baking, Iride sneezed on the flour making it go everywhere. The flour got Sarayshiki good. Her face, hair, and clothes got covered with flour. Also, you could see Aikawa sleeping on top a big pile of flour. How can he sleep like that?

"You guys aren't helping at all", Sarayshiki commented. She seems rather calm. "GET OUT!", she screamed throwing the two boys out. I spoke too soon. I sighed.

I quickly got a paper towel and handed to Sarayshiki. She took it and thanked me. I just nodded and went back to helping baking.

━━━━━━━━Time Skip━━━━━━━━

The muffin was finished, so we took it out of the oven and we had Murasaki decorate it. Then, we put them into plastic bag. Tying it with a pink bow. Murasaki took the treat, saying that she will go ahead. We all nodded and decided to clean up first before heading over.

After cleaning, we started to walk to where Murasaki and that blonde teacher. That's when we heard the teacher, saying some weird stuff. "After all, I'm supposed to sparkle at all times. No matter what. I am the amazing Mr. Genji", we heard him say creepily. We thought something was up so we quickly slide the door open. To see the teacher with an iron thing in his hand about to hit Murasaki.

"No!", Inaba screamed. I immediately jumped in front of Murasaki to protect her from omg hit. I shut my eyes ready to get hit. Then BAM. I was confused I heard the sound of being hit, but I didn't get hit. Then, something collapsed to my feet. I opened my eyes to see Aikawa holding a beer bottle. So Aikawa hit him huh. Wait where did he get that bottle? 

"M-Makino", Murasaki stammered.
"You can't assault a teacher", well you were going to assault a student, "How dare you... what's wrong with you, why would yo-", however Mr. Genji stopped talking when he looked at Aikawa.

The two of them were staring at each other for five seconds. Then, Genji  got up and started to hold Aikawa's hand. I cringe at the sight. "Oh, do forgive me, please.  You must be a transfer student! I would remember seeing you around befo-", he didn't even finished his sentence. Aikawa then hit him again straight in the face with the bottle. The teacher collapsed in front of me. My eyes widened and I sweat dropped. No mercy huh.

"Makino is awesome!", Iride exclaimed.
"Yeah! Who knew MakiMaki can seduce a person for five seconds!", Roromori yelled. Way to make that weird. "Makino is awesome and creepy!", Iride yelled again.

I nodded at Iride's statement. Note to self. Don't look at Aikawa longer for 5 seconds. Aikawa then picked up the panda muffin that was on the floor. "Wait don't eat that, it has been on the floor and probably got dirt all over it", Murasaki said. But we put it in a plastic bag though...Aikawa ignored her and unwrapped the plastic. He then ate the whole thing in three bites! "What the hell" I muttered.

"Makino is awesome!!!", Iride screamed out again. "Perfect execution MakiMaki", Roromori said. Can they get any weirder?

━━━━━━━━Time Skip━━━━━━━━

"These are for you, I wanted everybody to have one. That's why I made this batch in secret", Murasaki said, while handing out the panda muffins we all made. "Could you please give one to m other papa bear? The one that looks so mean and scary?" Murasaki asked. With that description, I can only think of Kudo. I quietly chuckled. "Oh right, Anya.. I wonder if he is doing ok", Iride said.

"Why don't you forget about this jerk", Sarayshiki said while pointing at the teacher that was sleeping on the panda's lap. "Because I can't, I know he wasn't very nice to me. But there was something I wanna say to him...I'm gonna tell him. Despite of  anything, he's a great teacher! And he lives up to his name just fine", Murasaki kindly said.

The teacher on her lap smiled and you could see a tear from his eyes, meaning that he is awake and he heard everything. He his head to the side. "That's really kind of you", I spiked quietly. I gave Murasaki a smile, and she smiled back at me. "I'll punch him a few times on your behalf then!", Sarayshiki stated, while raising her fist.

"I don't know why but I feel like Mr. Genji for awhile", Iride said. I sighed knowing that the blonde teacher was already awake, but I just pretended to be oblivious. "Well mister sleepy head here did hit him twice in the head with a glass bottle", I said, while pointing at the purple boy. They all giggled. I stared at them weirdly, did I say something funny?

We all started to the eat the treats the Murasaki had baked for us. While the rest them joked around. Aikawa and I were the only ones quiet. I slightly smiled, when was the last time I was surrounded by people like this. I stared at the people, almost forgetting we were captured in this sick game.

All of sudden everything around us, started to glow around us. "What is this?", Inaba questioned. Inaba looked at Murasaki, realizing she is going to disappear. Inaba quickly pulled Murasaki into a hug. "Mama bear and papa bear...if you don't mind, would you please one last hug", the poor panda requested with tears in her eyes. Iride then walked and hug the two. I smiled at the sight. They look like wholesome yet odd family. It must hurt to see her gone.

Stage 3 Cleared!

003549352 views

━━━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━━━
Heyo, Im sorry but I think I'm just going to post short chapters. I don't know how people update long chapters. I also have summer homework for my ap classes and I'm too busy playing danganronpa again hehe. Also, I'm just very lazy. Sorry again :(