Chapt. 5

━━━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━━━

Hotaru's P.O.V

I held tightly onto Iride's shirt, while he held onto me. My eyes began to water, and I then shut them closed. Not wanting to see the ground get closer. I took a deep breath in and was about to scream until I felt the two already landed on the "ground". Well isn't that anticlimactic. I slowly opened my eyes to realized we weren't on the ground, but on a panda?! One wrong move, and I could fall. I gulped and held onto Iride.

I heard Sarayashiki's loud, terrified scream. "It's his ghost, he has already come back from the dead to haunt us", she exclaimed. I turn my head and see that a bit of Iride's head could be seen from the window. So we didn't even fall that far. I sulked act how stupid I acted. Then the titan panda started to move and I started to shiver from the fact I almost died. "Oh no sorry, we are still alive", Iride told the group. Iride then got up and went through the window. He then stuck out a hand for me to grab, and I grabbed it without hesitation. I was then pulled in and my legs were still trembling from the experience.

I finally regain my posture when Iride pointed act Oshigiri and said, "Uh they're still someone behind you", I looked behind Oshigiri to see small creepy girl sitting on a chair. We all backed away from her. "What the hell, how did you get in here?", questioned Kudō. Iride started to walk toward the ghost girl and started to talk with her, butI couldn't really make out what the two were saying.

All of a sudden, the classroom was on fire. "She is going to burn this place down", yelled Kudo. "Get away from her", Oshigiri exclaimed. However, he didn't hear us. I looked around if there was anything to put out the fire, like a fire alarm or something. But nothing. I was too busy looking for something to put of the fire to realize that the fire was spreading even faster and was about to engulf me into the flames. I turned around to see that the fire was right about take my whole body. However I was tackled and landed far away from the fire. Sadly, my leg got burned, but that was better than anything. "Idiot! Pay attention", exclaimed Kudo. I slowly nodded, while he got up. "Thank you", I said. "No problem but get up. I don't want to save your ass again", Kudo said. I quickly got up and realized the fire started to die down. We were all confused, except Iride.

"congratulations on passing!", Exclaimed Paca. Sarayashiki screamed from the sudden appearance while Kudo and Oshigiri stood in a fighting stance. Paca then walked to Iride and handed this glass thing(?). "This is your ticket for passing", Paca explained. He then walked away, and made a hand gesture for us to follow. 

Paca brought us back to our companions and which is also the place we are staying. Paca then disappeared telling us to relax and to call it a day. Then, Roromori took me and Iride to get our burns taken care of.

━━━━━━━Time Skip━━━━━━━

Iride, Himiko, Sarayashiki, and Kudo were siting together, eating together. I sighed at how close they already are. I started to walk away, when I headed Iride call out to me. "Tachibana! Come sit with us", he exclaimed. I turned my with my back still facing them. I gave them a blank stare, an awkward silence fell upon us. "Tch" I said and walked out the room. What waste of time. Heading to my room to rest.

When I got to the room, it was pretty clean but bland. I'm not complaining though, it was really nice. I laid down on the bed, too lazy to change. I stared at the ceiling and thinking where I went wrong, what did I do to deserve this, and my parents. I shook my head, trying to snap out my negative thoughts. I got up and went to the closet. When I opened it up, there were a couple of sets of the same clothes I'm wearing at the moment. I sweat dropped, at the fact I have to wear the same outfit everyday. I then spot something in the corner of my eye and saw shirts and t-shirt. I grabbed the pair and decided to take it as pajamas.

Before I changed, I looked around to see if they have some cameras hidden in my room. After searching for a good 15 minutes, I changed into the t-shirt and shorts. I folded my dirty clothes and left it on the single chair in the room. Once I laid down on the bed, I felt wave of exhaustion come over me. Soon, I was out like a light.

3rd POV

The four students, sitting at the table, sweat dropped at the girl's reaction. "What's her problem", Sarayashiki questioned. The other three shrugged, not knowing either. The four continued to talk and eat, but still intrigued about the the purple-haired girl.

Nobody realizes what kind of crazy challenge tomorrow has in store for the players.

Stage 2 Cleared!

000083825 views

━━━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━━━
Hey hey, sorry if it's shorted than usual. I got a little lazy lol. Also, sorry for not updating fast enough. I been procrastinating on school work and I been doing other stuff. Like watching anime or reading comics. Lol sorry. I been reading "who made me a princess" and I didn't want to do anything until I got caught up with it :/ so that's why it took me so long to finish this chapter. Sorry again. Also I got tagged by a good person but I don't have any friends on here bc I kept this a secret cause it's embarrassing for me. Anyways, sorry for rambling take care!