Chapt. 11

━━━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━━━Hotaru's P

Hotaru's P.O.V

It was the next day, everyone (besides Oshigiri, Onigasaki, and I) was sitting on the couch staring at us. The three of us decided to tell the others what happened while the others were playing stage 3.

"Is everyone settled?", Onigasaki asked. The others nodded. "There is something we needed to discuss with you". "Well let's here it then", Iride said. The three of us looked at each other and nodded, giving a sign to Onigasaki to start explaining. "Well you see, there was a incident while you guys were busy playing stage 3". I leaned on the table knowing this will be a quite a long story.

I spaced out since I already know what's happening. Taking glances at the others sitting on the couch and the two who were explaining what happened. What a pain, was all I could think of this situation.

All of sudden, a giant flower man eating thing burst through the wall, interrupting Onigasaki's story. What the hell...and I thought  a talking panda was insane. The flower grabbed a hold of Oshigiri leg, lifting him up in the air.

"Oh god, what is that?", Sarayshiki asked quietly. We all just stared at it, not knowing what to do. Then, the intercom turned on.

"Ding dong ding bahhhh! Your attention please, the following is an emergency announcement. The rules have been broken, guidelines ignored. Therefore, a penalty must happen. I prepared a stage with a difficulty level of 'S'. The tower has been sealed...we will know begin stage 4 which I titled ' exterminate the mimicry man eaters'.", Paca explained.

I clicked my tongue. That bastard, I can swear he is smirking behind that mask of his. The creature started to drag Oshigiri, so me and Kudou had to pull him.

"Tried not to get killed, idiot!", Kudou exclaimed. Then I heard footsteps behind us. I looked back to see Onigasaki. "Watch your heads!", he yelled. He took out his sword and swing it. Cutting the vine above us, trying to get us. Even though I'm thankful for him doing that, it was too close to slicing me.

"What the heck, that way to close to comfort!", I said, glaring at Onigasaki. "I agree! We're you trying to decapitate us with that swing!", Kudou yelled angrily. "No I'm pretty sure I helped u out", Onigasaki replies nonchalantly. "You freaking grazed me dumbass! And you cut some of Tachibana's hair" Kudou pointed out. I patted my hair, noticing some strands were shorter than others but I didn't really mind. I was more surprised that Kudou was sticking up for me. "That's hardly even a scratch, give it a lick and it will heal", Onigasaki declares. "My tongue can't reach that far, I'm not a damn lizard", Kudou rebuked. I sighed, and got up, "guys if we keep this up, we will get eaten by this flower thing", I said pointing at the creature behind us. Oshigiri nodded his head, agreeing with my statement.

All of sudden, I saw a tube being thrown at the monster. It then exploded. We took a look who threw it, and we saw a petite girl. It was Inaba.

"Why does everybody fight so much, I just don't understand", she said, giving a cold stare at the boys. I smirked, who knew how scary she can be.

Suddenly, the plant grew even bigger. The vines went between us and causing us to split. It was me, Kudou, and Iride on one side. Everyone else on the other side.

"Uh Yuzu?", Iride yelled out. "We should split up! Take the long way around. Meet in the basement food storage room", Roromori yelled out. I nodded my head. "Gotcha!", Iride replied. The three of us ran out on one side , while the others ran out the other.

━━━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━━━
Another short chapter done yay