Chapt. 1

━━━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━━━Hotaru P

Hotaru P.O.V

I heard birds chirping and the wind blowing. Soon, I open my eyes to see trees and a beautiful blue sky.

It really is beautiful and so peaceful. Oh my, that cloud looks like an apple. Being outside is pretty nice....outside...WAIT I'M OUTSIDE?? SINCE WHEN?

I quickly sat up, and look around. What the hell happened?? Come one Hotaru remember. I began to scratch the back of head and try to remember what happened. Ah! I was at home doing a stream and I got that weird email that said that they will come get me...is this what they meant?

My thoughts were interrupted when the ground start to shake and I heard loud thumping sounds. I was confused where the sound was coming from. I then climb up a tree that was pretty sturdy, so I can look to see what the sound was coming from.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

To my surprise, I saw a gigantic panda. I was even more confused, I mean who wouldn't be? All of sudden, I heard a scream. I decided to go check it out, but I should stay off the ground, so I wouldn't get crushed by that titan panda. I looked around to see how should I get across, them I noticed that the branches are sturdy and pretty close. Out of instinct, I started running from branch to branch.

Holy crap, they make this look so easy in animes and video games. I sweat-dropped. I kept hopping till I found the source of the scream. It was a girl with bright pink hair and a boy with brown hair with one of his tips of hair white, who are running away from the panda. From the looks of it, they aren't the culprits of my kidnapping. I sighed, and notice that a huge rat (A/n: Kokichi Oma?) was going to hit them. WHAT THE HECK?? IS EVERYTHING HERE A MUTANT?? I was going to call out to them, but then a guy jumped out of a tree opposite of me and slashed it. I was shocked and disturbed by how disgusting that was. I decided to stay in hiding for a little longer.

"Greetings travelers, feel free to provide an helping hand", the guy with the masked said while he swings his umbrella(?) over his shoulder, "All you need to do his smash it's eyes".

"Huh?", asked the pink-hailed girl.

"Go for the eyes, stab or gouge them out.", he said, while I sat in the tree staring disgustingly at the rat before me, "It's a surprisingly obvious fatal weakness. Here, you're welcome to use  this", he finished and he tossed a katana at the pink haired girl. "What? Why you asking me to do this?", the girl exclaimed. I am so glad that isn't me. "Because the boy should be able to do this without a weapon", that masked weirdo said.

I then look over to see if the brown-haired boy was going to stab the rat's eye. However, when I looked over he wasn't standing on the ground, but climbing a tree. Then, the girl started kicking the tree and said, "Why the hell are you running off alone and leaving me behind?!". "This is all of a misunderstanding", the boy climbing the tree said. I covered my mouth, trying not to laugh at the scene before me.

The boy soon got on top of the tree branch. And to my surprise, the gigantic panda was back. Is this guy insane or what?? What shock me even more is that he started to talk to the goddamn panda!

"Hey there big guy", the boy started. Yup he is totally insane. The panda then came close to him and sniffed him. The panda then raised his paw to him, that's when I knew I had to do something. I was about to jump to him and push him away, causing both of us to fall. However, looking at it the branches will break our fall. It will hurt but it is better than him getting killed by a huge panda bear. I was going to start my plan, until he hugged the paw. I sweat-dropped. Is this boy really stupid or insane. I can't tell.

"I can't help it. I have to hug your paw", he said while hugging it. "Seriously, can you please explain what you are doing", the girl exclaimed.  I agree... what in the world are you doing?
"It's a panda! Come on, haven't you always wanted to pet one?", he said, still cuddling the panda. Yes, but not a gigantic panda that could swallow you whole in one second! "His fur is so soft, it's like a comforting blanket!", he explained. I mentally facepalmed, while the pink girl yelled out "That's comforting?!"

The panda then roared showing his teeth. He is sure going to be eaten. I started to hop to a closer to him but not to close to be seen by the panda or the two people on the ground. I was going to leap to him, until the panda sneezed on him. I stood on the branch and stared in disgust. Never mind, he can save himself. I ain't touching a guy who is covered with panda snot. "Oh buddy, do you have allergies too?", he asked. I am losing brain cells just by watching this.

"There is honestly nothing to be afraid of! Did you notice his eyes earlier? That whole time we were running, he didn't look down at us! Not even once. He is probably out on an afternoon stroll or something. He wasn't actually chasing us", he exclaimed. My eyes widen on his statement, maybe he isn't that stupid.

"Isn't that right pandarou", he questioned while lifting the a small bag of tissues to the panda. I take it back. I sweat-dropped. Also, how do you expect a panda that big to use small tissues like that and he already named it? I sighed and quietly giggled. However, he sure is observant and funny in his own way. I thought with a smile on my face.

━━━━━ Time skip ━━━━━

I sat there in a tree, observing the three of them. The boy with the white tipped hair was cleaning his jacket that had contain panda snot, while the boy with the mask and the pink-haired girl watched. "Well I'm impressed. That was highly observant for such a frantic moment", the mask boy stated. I nodded my head, agreeing with the boy.

My eyes then widened when I see a man that had some alpaca mask walks out a portal. "How excellent, truly splendid. I wasn't expecting you to clear the first stage so quickly", said the mystery man.

And at this moment, I knew my life would never be the same.

Stage 1 Cleared!

000001867 views

━━━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━━━
Hello, author here :) first chapter complete. I'm so happy hehe. I was originally going to update this in a couple days but quarantine got me bored so yeah. In addition, to this virus, please stay safe and healthy! However, don't go crazy like grab twenty huge bottles of hand sanitizer. There are other people in need too, so please think of them too. Stay safe! Hopefully, this COVID-19 calms down soon.