Chapt. 3

*I changed a little bit in my oc in the area that said 'other facts', you probably wanna check that out, if you haven't yet •3•*━━━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━━━Hotaru's P

━━━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━━━
Hotaru's P.O.V

I turned my attention back to the boy who through a pipe at Paca. "Screw your stupid introductions, just let us go free already", the boy said. I nodded my head in agreement. "I have already informed you that any acts of violence towards me are against the official rules, Mr Kudō. If you keep this up, you will be punished", Paca said. I raised my eyebrow, a punishment? "Go on and do you worst", Kudō said while glaring at Paca, "I wanna see you try it". Sadistic much? "Starting tonight, I would advise you to be very cautious when eating you meals", Paca said sadistically. I was on my edge of my seat, wondering what kind of punishment it will be.

"I'm gonna load them up with a ton of bell peppers", Paca exclaimed.

"Is that all you got", Kudō yelled, while getting up from his chair. My eye started twitching. Wow so scary, what a cruel punishment. I sighed. Kudō sighed and then slowly sat back down. "Right and that utterly charming fellow is Anya Kudō. He's a let's player specializing in fighting games", Paca said.

A girl,with silver hair tied up in pig tails, raised her hand. "I guess that makes me the next one up", she said, "the name's Yuzu Roromori, I'm into puzzle games same with mazes and speed runs. I like to spend my free time researching tropical plants".

"Yuzu? This is crazy, you're the Yuzu from Roro spend run stream(?) aren't you? It's me Aki, from the hay fever stream(?)", Iride said.  I sweat-dropped, kind of sad you guys reunited like this. "Woah, hey Aki! Oh man, you got abducted too huh?", she asked, giggling a bit.
"Hang on, you know her?", Sarayashiki questioned. "Yeah, we hit off last year, during a 'Bury myself in leaves at a park' stream that I conducted", Iride answered. "Ok I heard enough", Sarayashiki sighed. What kind of stream is that.

"Ok my turn, Karin Sarayashiki, my specialty is horror let's plays. If you don't like that, get bent", Sarayashiki said. Paca started laughing and said, "You can't get much cooler than miss Sarayashiki. However, that is no surprise that a ton of people want her to step on them", wait what. Paca was going to say more but was stopped by Sarayashiki causing us to move on to the next person.

The next person, was the boy in a mask. I would be lying to myself if I said I wasn't curious to find out what's under his mask. "Zakuro Oshigiri, I play stealth games, can we hurry and get this dumb stunt over with", he said while giving a glare. "Well that depends on how hard you are each willing to work", Paca said. "I've already figure out that we are all streamers, who happened to let's play the ones within, but I don't get why you chose us as what happens after a hundred million views. What's your true objective?", Oshigiri asked. Damn, he's observant. But, I have been wondering all of that too.

Paca looked us weirdly, while making a weird noise. We were all confused what the hell is he doing. "So you're not gonna spill your secrets so easily", Oshigiri said while moving his bangs. Roromori turned around and said, " You know Zak, I got a feeling he's just screwing with you". I sweat-dropped, most likely.

Oh crap, it's my turn. "The name's Hotaru Tachibana. My specialty is RTS games", I said, only loud enough for everyone to hear. "Ah, a shy one I see. You act different when you stream, miss Tachibana or should I say miss alpha streamer", Paca said. I just turned away, not really caring. I looked from the corner of my eye and saw some people were shocked that I was the alpha streamer. "Wow you the alpha streamer", Iride said while his eyes sparkled. His eyes sparkled? Is that even possible, does he need to get his eyes checked? I just nodded my head and mumbled, "Yeah, it isn't a big deal. Can you move on?".

"I'm Kaikoku Onigasaki, I tend to mostly play Sengoku and Japanese history games. Nice to meet you", he said confidently. "Thank you mister Onigasaki, very lively", Paca said. Now one  more person. I turned to look at the next guy, he had purple hair and he was had his head down. Is he sleeping?

"And last but not least, we have mister Aikawa", Paca stated. The boy lifted his head up and just stared. Isn't he going to say anything? "Wake up mister Aikawa", Paca exclaimed but then sighed, "Fine, I guess I'll introduce you. His name is Makino Aikawa, he is a dating sim player. Who relies on his eyes to conquer more than his words". His eyes? "However, as he is known for his rather reserved and tight lipped streams. It is rare to speak at may", Paca finished saying. "I wouldn't call that a stream", Kudō and I said at the same time. I covered my mouth and turned my head away again, Crap, I didn't mean to say that out loud.

"Well done, you all have been formally introduced. Which means we can begin the election for stage two", Paca said. "Huh hold on, you haven't explained-", Sarayashiki was interrupted by Paca dusting off his hands, "Oh Paca Paca, stage two, ouji exchange", Paca started. Ouji exchange? Does he mean that creepy ouji board stuff? I don't understand, why me? Why am I chosen to be here.

All I want is to go back home.

━━━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━━━
I'm soooo sorry that I took up like two chapters just to go with introductions :( I like to get everything if I can before moving on.

Yikes, I'll try to update at least once a week. However, I'm starting online school now and everything is becoming wack, so a lot of stress. But, stay safe everyone.