.⋆。˚◯● The Moon ● ◯˚。⋆.

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

"Have you heard the rumor?"

"You know the handome young man with piercing gamboge grey eyes who goes about wandering in the night. They say he goes around looking for life to feed off of. They say he may be a yokai in disguise."

The busy streets bustling throughout the night with all sorts of familiar faces. The merchants attempting to sell their finest to goods to the gullible, the workers who looked tired an dreary just trying to get to their jobs, and who could forget the wives of men who work in the late of night gossiping around to themselves. The most familiar face that stuck the town was among the streets. A familiar beauty.

He went by Shuichi Saihara. He was a taller meek looking young man on the thinner side. He had the most entrancing gamboge eyes and long eyelashes. Then their was his slender sharp face. His hands that gently drapped across his umbrella which he held to his chest. Next to the wooden handle laid a simple necklace with a pearlish looking jewel that gracefully swayed along with him. As the younger man continued to wander aimlessly his shoulder bumped against another person. Then again who would in such a crowded town.

"Did you see that?"

"He just ran into (Y/N) (L/N) the high priest's daughter!"

"I heard from Mr. Ouma that she's actually an exorcist that works in secret. They say that she's very successful and has even made agreements with the most malicious spirits ."

The young woman let out an annoyed growl. Swiftly passing by the male. He curiously moved his head to take a look at the passerby. There she was.

The tougher female's silky (h/c) hair flowed in the wind as she began to briskly walk away causing a minor commotion throughout the crowd. She was well known for her tough demeanor and rough words. The town knew better than to create a scene with the rumored exorcist. When someone was about to speak up for the beloved  dark haired male she had completely vanished within with the crowd.