.⋆。˚◯● Rebirth ● ◯˚。⋆.

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

August 4, 2020

"I'll be back by 4!" I buttoned up my uniform jacket waving at my mom. "Alright but stay on your feet, (Y/n)! And keep this for good luck!" My mother passed me a charm with a yokai  on it. "Ah, a kitsune?" I rolled my eyes. "The kitsune has been a symbol of our family for four generations, including you!"  She wacked me with her paper fan. "How lame.. Didnt the kitsune break great grandma's heart?! Curse that being and his generation!" I growled in annoyance. "Is that what your grandmother told you?" No matter who tells it it's the same stupid story.. "Yeah.. great grandma should have exorcised that furry freak when she had the chance.." I was wacked the paper fan once more. "Inari that's enough!" My father came off from the side defending my honor. "Ah.. you (L/n) women are such hot-heads.."
My mother kissed his cheek. "You're the one who decided to take the (L/n) Lastname.." He just chuckled to himself. How cheesy. "Like I said.. I'll be back at 4."

I ran out in disgust pumping my fist in the air. "I'll never fall in love! Never ever! For my great grandmother's honor!" Did I say that too loud?! I looked around checking my surroundings. A taller slender looking male wearing a cap. Once realizing he caught my glace he turned away. He wore a dark colored uniform similar to mine. "Hey! Hey!" I yelled at him. He flinched and turned around. "You go to Spring Field high too?!" I ran up to him. Might as well fix his first impression. The boy froze in place. Once looking at me up and down he stuttered out. "Um.. Excuse me.. I'd hate to be rude. But have we met before? You seem kind of familiar.." I shook my head. "Nope I'm new! My dad got a job here in this town so we had to move during the summer. I'm a third year! The name's (Y/n) (L/n)!" I held out my hand waiting for him to take it. "Ah... (Y/n) (L/n). How strange.." He muttered under his breath. "I'm Shuichi Saiahra.. it's nice to meet you." I chuckled to myself. The boy's gambouge eyes activley avoiding  my gaze. "You have a very nice name, (Y/n). It holds a lot of history behind it." I grinned widley  "You have a pretty name too, Saihara!" His cheeks grew red. "Is that so..?" I nodded. "You're pretty coy too!" His face color seeming to darken by the minute. "Anywho... about my name. I'm named after my great grandma.. I think from around the Taisho era... My grandma says I'm nothing like her though. Says that great grandma knew how to control her emotions better.. hehe." He smiled a bit. "We share something in common then." I raised a brow with a hum."What do you mean?" He fixed his cap. "I'm named after my great grandfather as well. Although my family says I'm ten times more sheepish than he was.."

I looked down at my kitsune charm my mother gave me and stuffed into my pocket. A silly idea popping into my head. I clicked my tounge "As if..."

Saihara looked up. "What were you saying.. I didnt catch it." I pushed the charm deeper in my pocket. "Nothing imporant.. Anyways Saihara I think the rest of our year will be interesting! I hope we can enjoy it together!" He chuckled lightly. "Likewise.."

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿

"If we were to be reborn.. I'd hope to meet you in the next life, (Y/n).. and fall in love with you once more.."