.⋆。˚◯●I'm Sorry ● ◯˚。⋆.

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

I rested my body on the floor staring endlessly as the ceiling. I closed my eyes letting out a heavy sigh thinking of what our next moved should be. Mr. Amami and his lover Ms. Akamtsu are both dead... And it's my fault. But Saihara believes it's his fault... I bit my lip in frustration. It's my fault...
I sat up sliding my door open to get a better view from the outside. I closed my eyes letting my legs swing on the platform. I heard the bristling sound of leaves. My eyes began wandering around until I reached the trees. There I saw a familiar looking man with purple hair.

"Good evening my dear, (Y/n). You seem to be troubled?" I rolled my eyes. "Its nothing, Kokichi." He smirked. "Lover's quarrel?" My brows furrowed. "Lovers?!" He chuckled. "Nishishi. That's what Shumai seems to think." I rested my body as he made his way down the tree. "You know.. He's as akward as can be and doesnt understand human relations that well..." He teased poking my sides. "Oh be quiet, you!" He pressed his finger to his mouth. "I'm just teasing you with the lovers thing.. or am I?" I pushed him off into the water. "ACK- (Y/n)! I was just joking!" I got up and began walking along the outdoor halls hearing Kokichi yell my name in the distance. The clunk of my sandals alerting the shrine maidens around me. "Ah, Ms. (L/n). Where are you heading this hour?" I turned around stopping myself. It's just Nanami.. "I'm just heading to Saihara's room for a moment." She frowned. "Oh, good luck with that, Ms. (L/n).. Hes been cooped up in his quarters for the past 3 days.. I'm starting to worry.. Anyhow.. I'll see you later." I nodded as we parted ways. I finally made it to Saihara's door. I knocked on the door. "Saihara..? Its (L/n)." No response.. "I'm coming in.." I slid the door open to be greeted by a lump underneath the pillows. "Saihara..?" I slid the door shut and kneeled down next to him. I shook his shoulder. "Saihara..?"

I uncovered his body to reveal a very Saihara Shuichi. Underneath his eyes laid dark circles. His dark navy hair quite a mess and greasy too. A small frown was placed on his lips. To be frank he looks awful. And smelt terrible too! Despite this is placed my hand on his head. He slowly rolled his head away from my hand. He must be too tired to reveal his true form..

"Shuichi.." He looked into my eyes sadly. "(L/n)..." I gently caressed his head and placed it into my lap. "Dont say anything.. The only thing you need right now is a proper bath..." As I messed with his hair he turned his head away shyly. "Mhm.. I'll go right now."

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿

Shuichi came back all cleaned up looking much better. "Ms. (L/n)?" I lifted my head up. "Yes?" He sat down next to me. "I dont mean to come off as rude.. but why did you come to visit me..? I'd figure youd be upset at me for botching up the investigation.." I shook my head and began stating firmly. "It wasnt your fault. You're very intelligent and strong, Shuichi. You should never think otherwise!" His cheeks lit up. "Is that so..?" My brows knitted together. "And.. I'm sorry for making you feel otherwise.. it's my fault the investigation was done so poorly. If I didnt make the call to hold it off longer.. than Ms. Akamatsu and Mr. Amami would still be here..." My body began shaking. In both anger and grief. It felt as if my heart has twisted into knots... He gingerly placed his hand on my head and rested it into his chest. "Their deaths wont be in vain.." He gently stroked my hair trying to calm me down. He placed his chin on my head. "With this information we can assume it may be Ms. Shirogane's doing.. But I cant expel her on my own." He looked down at me smiling softly. I smiled as well. "Since when did you become so courageous?" His cheek color darkened. "Ah! Am I really acting so bold?" He removed his hand away from me. "There's my, Shumai.." He began to stutter over his words. "Shu.. Shumai?" I chuckled. "Would you prefer my beloved, Kitsune?" I wrapped my arms around his neck jokingly. He stumbled and felt onto his back. "Ah.. Um.. If you want to... Shuichi is fine you know.. You dont have to be so formal." I rested my head onto him. "The same could be said about these Ms (L/n) formalities.." I rested next to him and we both averted eachothers gaze. We looked up at the lit lantern on the ceiling. I peered at his face seeming him look a bit flustered. "and what's with this lovers quarrel nonsense?" His face bursted pink like a fire work. "I'm not sure what you're talking about-" I laughed at his lie.

What a dense kitsune..