.⋆。˚◯● Learning Curve ● ◯˚。⋆.

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

I lightly moved my hair from my face as I continued to read throughout the night. My only source of light being the lantern besides my futon.  Something comforting and romantic to help the time pass by. I smiled softly to myself as I flipped throughout the pages. A knock was heard at my door causing my head to perk up.

"(Y/n)? May I come in..?" I closed my book using my thumb to hold my place. "Of course! Come in!" He slid open the door with a soft smile gracing his features. He took sat next to me with his head turned. "What are you reading?" I averted my gaze from my book. "Just some late night poetry.." I moved it closer to him as he gently took the book from my hands. "May I read this one?" I nodded. "Of course, Shu." He gently rested his head against me, smiling to himself. "That's strange.." He spoke with a small hum. "What do you mean?" He pointed down to a sentence and read it out loud. "The moon is beautiful tonight, isnt it?" Silly fox.. "Its a proclamation of love in poetry." He stuttered over his words as his cheeks turned red.  "A.. Ahm.. Is that so?" I laughed at his childishness. I pulled on his cheek playfully teasing him. "(Y/n)!" He pushed himself away. "You started it." He sighed in embarrassment covering his face with his hand. "I'm sorry." My brows knitted together with my smile still present. Noticing this he leaned his head on top of mine. "You know.. I wouldn't mind staying longer with you even after we expel Ms. Shirogane.." I patted his head. "I wouldn't mind too much either." He shrugged. "Who knows.. I might even earn my next tail in your life time.. I hope that's not the case." I raised a brow. "How come?" He sighed bringing his knees to his chest. "Then my goal here in this town is done. I would have learned as much as I could." I shrugged.  "But that doesnt mean you would have to leave.." He frowned. "My main goal is to ascend to the heavens by getting my ninth tail." I looked down. "Of course." He placed a hand on my my head. "But I'm sure nothing like that will happen anytime soon..."