Tragedy

Marriage between two men was impossible in Thailand, but for Mew and Gulf it was something that they wanted to do. Mew and Gulf were together for 5 years and they have been engaged for a year already. It may sound like a perfect love story, but both of them experienced a lot of challenges in their relationship. They got hurt. They cried. And they once broke up. But their love for each other was so strong, which helped them to stay together for a long time.

On their 4th year anniversary, Mew proposed to Gulf. Back when they were studying, they were the university sweethearts. Everyday, they did something to prove how much they love each other. When Mew proposed to Gulf, Gulf can see how much Mew prepared and gathered all of his courage to kneel down in front of him and asked him to be Mew's other half for the rest of his life. He knew that his boyfriend was certain about this matter and who was he to say no? In fact, what Mew did make him want to jump in so much happiness because finally, they were bringing their relationship into the next level.

In 5 years of being together, of course, their family knew their relationship but it wasn't that easy when it comes to declaring it. Both families opposed at first, well, except for their moms who were very open and understanding. Thailand may be open about gays but it didn't mean that the old generation were accepting this, they sometimes criticized it.

After years of fighting their love, their families finally accepted them and they were very supportive to whatever Mew and Gulf's decisions. And when they said that they wanted to get married, smiles were painted on their families faces. No one even dared to oppose as they expected about the marriage as well.

Since same-sex marriage was not yet legalized in Thailand, Mew and Gulf were set to get married in a foreign country where the said marriage is accepted. They will hold a wedding ceremony in Thailand after legalizing their marriage overseas. Their honeymoon would follow weeks after the ceremony and the two were planning to spend their honeymoon in Maldives.

Everything was already set for their wedding. Documents, plane tickets, suits for their wedding ceremony, a wedding cake, reception area, wedding rings and other things that they needed for their wedding were already prepared and organized with the help of their families.

"Boo~" Gulf cutely called his boyfriend who was sitting at their desk while encoding something on his laptop.

"Why Bii?" Mew answered, eyes were stuck on the screen.

Gulf approached the older at the desk and placed their extraordinarily beautiful wedding invitation on it. The beauty of their invitation caught Mew's attention as he stared at it in an awe. "Mom gave me that this morning. What do you think about it?"

He then shifted his attention to Gulf who was standing beside him, waiting for a response. He smiled before blurting out his opinion. "This is beautiful!"

"Yeah, I know! Good to know that you like it too." Gulf beamed.

Mew picked up the invitation and checked it. He smiled after seeing a panda, soccer ball, sea wave, and a mountain. They designed the invitation using symbols that described their personalities. It's cute but elegant as well. "When are we going to start giving our invitation?"

"Hmm, we can start giving it tomorrow." Gulf suggested.

"Right~ Tomorrow?"

"Why? You have plans tomorrow?"

The older pouted his lips in a cute way. He turned his swivel chair to face his boyfriend. Placing his hands on Gulf's tiny waist, he looked at the younger with eyes full of love and affection. "I need to go to Rayong province tomorrow. It's about dad's business."