Coming Back

An hour before midnight, Gulf and his friends finally arrived in Bangkok after a long drive. Boat and Mild have already agreed that they would sleep at Run's house, so they just need to drop Gulf at his home before going straight to Run's house. Gulf informed his mother that they would arrive late, so there's no need for them to wait for him. But when he finally arrived home, his family were still awake, waiting for their son's arrival.

As soon as Gulf entered their house he hugged his mother tight and all of a sudden, he cried on her shoulders. Boat, Mild, and Run who stopped by for a while, witnessed how their friend broke down in tears in his mother's arms. And there's no need for them to ask since they knew the reason why their friend cried.

His mother hugged him tight as well, while his sister caressed his back. She was happy to see her son after a month, but she was confused to why her son suddenly cried. She pulled away a little, peeked at her son crying then she asked. "Are you okay? Why are you crying?"

"Nothing, mom." He sniffed. "I just miss you all."

His parents laughed as well as his sister. Gulf pulled away from his mother and gave his father and sister a tight hug as well. Gulf's parents only had a short talk with Mild, Boat, and Run since it was already late at night. They thanked their son's friends for dropping Gulf at home and for accompanying him at the province for a month. They also expressed their worries about the three who left their jobs just to be with Gulf. The three told them that it's their vacation leave and reassured that there's nothing to worry about. Once they were done catching up with Gulf's parents, the three left and headed to Run's house to finally have a rest after their long trip on the road.

Ready to leave the province and go back to the city, Mew woke up early and prepared himself to leave. He stuffed his backpack that was given by Tong with his clothes, the picture frame, and Gulf's bracelet, while he wore his. But before he could leave, he had made a decision to go back to Kaownah's house to get some of his things, settle everything between him and the younger, and to say goodbye to the people who gave him a second life.

Mew politely expressed his gratitude at Tong's parents who also woke up early to prepare breakfast for him and Tong. He also received an advice from the elders on how to approach Gulf and fixed everything. They told him to try to understand Gulf because the younger went through a lot after his accident. They also mentioned that he was the reason why Gulf was sent by his parents in Surat Thani, but they didn't go to so much details. Mew felt totally guilty and he wished that he could teleport from the province going to the city so that he could see Gulf right away.

By the time First arrived at Tong's house, Mew said his goodbye to the elders and they wished him to get to Bangkok safely. They also teased Mew by telling him that they would be there on his wedding day with Gulf. It made Mew to smile shyly and he eagerly nodded his head as he told them that he's going to send them their wedding invitation. Then, he hopped in the passenger seat and left going to Kaownah's house.

Instead of leaving the house to work, Kaownah's parents decided to stay at home and look after their son with Turbo. Both of them were at the living room with Bosser whom they called to come over to discuss about the resort. They're letting Bosser to manage the resort while they're taking care of their son at home.

While discussing, one of their housekeepers approached them and informed them that Mew came back. They were surprised and saw Mew entering the house with First and Tong behind him.

"New..." With a surprise look on her face, Kaownah's mother muttered his name and approached him. "I thought you were already in Bangkok."

"Mom..." Mew looked at her then he glanced at Kaownah's father and Bosser. "Mom, I'm sorry."