Plan

While walking, New stepped on a piece of paper on the road. He was strolling nearby the resort and was heading back when he saw a few papers on the road and unintentionally stepped on one of it.

Out of curiosity, he crouched down and picked up the paper. He flipped it and saw an ad. When he read it through, his face brightened and his eyes lit up. New folded the paper and he hurriedly went back to the resort to see Bosser.

"P'Boss! P'Boss!" New shouted as he hastily headed to Bosser's office.

"Oh New, why? Why are you shouting?" Bosser responded with a surprise look on his face. "Is there any problem?"

"No, I'm fine Pi."

"Aw! Then why are you shouting?"

"Because I've found a job, Pi." He happily declared without even getting the job yet. "I remembered what you said when we were heading to Bangkok. And when I saw this..." He paused and grabbed the paper from his pocket. "I thought that maybe I could use my skills in playing guitar to apply for this."

Bosser smiled at the thought that New remembered what he said on that day. He frowned when New grabbed a piece of folded paper from his pocket. "What's that?"

"A job ad." New unfolded the paper and showed it to Bosser. "See! A bar is looking for a guitarist."

Bosser tilted his head then slowly took the paper from New and he read it. "Hmmm~ They're looking for a guitarist and a singer. And you're going to apply for the guitarist position?"

New nodded his head constantly with a silly smile on his face. "Yes, Pi."

"Then I think it's good! I know this bar, it's just near here."

But instead of putting a smile on his face. New pouted. "But... it says there that they opened at 6 in the evening. Kaownah's parents won't let me out at night."

Bosser gave the paper back to New while smiling, trying to cheer up the kid as he said. "Forget about Kaownah's parents. If you want that, then you should do your best to get it. Don't worry, I'll talk to them once you get hired."

"Really Pi?!"

"Yes! Really!"

"Aww~ Pi, thank you!" New happily exclaimed and he moved closer to the older and gave him a hug. Bosser laughed at him and he was happy receiving such a warm hug from the kid. It wasn't his first time receiving a hug, but it was his first time receiving a hug in return of his offer of help.

A loud thud was heard inside the cafe when Gulf slammed the advertisement on the table, just right in front of his friends. Tong and First were thankful that the cafe was already closed, or else the customers already jolted in surprise after what Gulf did.

"Calm down man, are you pursuing him or threatening him?" Mild commented.

"That's right. P'Run won't say yes, if you're spooking him." Boat added.

Gulf annoyingly pursed his lips and sighed. "I'm sorry. It's because P'Run won't say yes!"

"One second, you're sorry and then after that you're shouting again." Mild rolled his eyes at their hot-headed friend.

"I don't think I can really do this, you know? I'm more on dancing than singing. That's why I established my own dance studio, right?"

"But Pi, you used to like singing before dancing right? You can even sing Korean songs! That's really good because there are a lot of Korean people having a vacation here." Gulf pleaded. He's really trying his best to pursuade Run in accepting the position. "At least we could help P'Tong in this."