New Love?

It was another alone day for New, Kaownah didn't have his intership but he needed to report to his university. Kaownah left the house with his childhood friend, Turbo, while New left the house with Kaownah's parents going to the resort.

The beach is beautiful and relaxing to watch everyday, but something was different at that time. The weather wasn't really that hot and the strong waves can be clearly heard, making it more relaxing for New. He pulled his phone and took a picture of the sea when a ball hit his back. He was furious about what happened and he was so ready to vent his anger to the person who's responsible for it, but was stopped when he heard a quite familiar voice behind him.

"Hi, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you with the ball."

New slowly turned to see who was the owner of that voice. And when he turned around, he saw a man bowing in front of him while apologizing.

"I wasn't looking when I kicked the ball and so I hit you. I'm really---"

As the man lifted his head to look at New, he plastered a surprised look on his face that he couldn't even continue his statement. New stared straight in his eyes when the man's tears started to well up. Then he heard the man calling him with another name before launching himself at him.

"P'Mew." The man mumbled and launched himself to New, hugging him so tight.

New was stunned and confused at the sudden hug. But what made him confused even more was that he couldn't even bring up his hands to push the stranger who's hugging him. It felt like the hug was really familiar to him and comfortable as well.

The man tightened the hug that New could possibly die from not being able to breathe. New let out an awkward laugh as he built up his courage to place his hands on the man's shoulder and slowly pushed him away to let go from the hug.

He stared at the man who's tears were flowing down like a river and he can see the sadness from the man's eyes. To comfort the man in front of him, he plastered a small smile on his face and brought his hand up to wipe away the man's tears. "Why are you crying?"

"B-because..." The man stuttered to answer New's question.

"Because you hit me with the ball? It's okay. It didn't hurt me anyway. So, stop crying na." New reaasured.

"No, P'Mew..."

"Oh! My name is not Mew." He said, cutting the man's statement when he kept calling him with another name. "My name is New, not Mew, but they sound alike. How about you? What's your name?"

New waited for the man to speak as he was just staring at New the whole time. It took a while before he was able to utter his name.

"Gulf." The man finally said. "My name is Gulf."

"Ohh~ Gulf, nice meeting you."

"Don't you remember me?"

With that question, New tilted his head as he made a frown. He looked at Gulf while he's trying to remember the time that he met him, but there's nothing. Gulf was never in New's memory. "I'm sorry, but... I don't remember you. Have we met before?"

"Really?" Gulf said in disbelief. "I am your fi---"

"P'New!"

Before Gulf could even continue his sentence, someone called New. New turned around to see Kaownah waving at him with a big smile on his face.

"Aw! Kaownah!" New exclaimed, then he looked at Gulf once again and said goodbye. "I need to leave now. Nice meeting you, Gulf. See you!"

"B-but wait!" Gulf was about to held New's hand to stop him from leaving because he didn't know when and where was he going to see him again. But New was in a hurry that he immediately ran towards the guy named Kaownah.