Chapter 1 Meeting Jack

Y/N's Pov

I continue to run with all I have. From the one monster that wanted me dead. BLARG

I kept running and running while checking over my shoulder to make sure he wasn't to close. I make a quick sprint into an alleyway. When I look over my shoulder and see that he's gone I dropdown and take some well-needed breaths of air. But before I can totally relax I hear a scream. Not a monster shriek or a zombies groan. But an actual live person scream. I Groan as I look behind me and see BLARG chasing what looks to be a teenage boy.

"No Y/N you don't have to help him, this is the apocalypse you don't need to help any people." I say while banging my head against the ally's brick wall. I look behind me again to see the boy in the giant claws of BLARG struggling to be free. I roll my eyes and say "finnneee."

 I started sprinting forward towards the huge monster and boy. Once I'm closer I see that the boy is falling into the CVS store. Finally loose from the grip of the monster. As he falls I run faster than I ever have before. Just when he's about to hit the ground I catch his in my arms absorbing some of the impact from his fall. "Who are you?" asked the monster boy that I had just caught. "No time to explain, we gotta get out of here." I say as I pulled the idiot to his feet and started running. "Wait I need something in the store, it's really important." He said while trying to pull out of my death grip.

I ignore him and keep running. "Is it really more important than your own life!" I say, put up with all his tugging and pulling. He stayed quiet as I dragged us into another alleyway. I hold us flat against the wall of a building while looking around the corner. I see BLARG sniffing the air trying to catch our scent before giving a loud angry. "BLLLLLLAAAAAARRRRRGGGGG!"

I give a big sigh of relief when I see him heading back to the CVS store. I then redirect my attention to the boy sitting next to me. Breathing heavily and seemingly looking mad.

Jack Sullivan's Pov

'Dang it, I didn't get the mini screwdriver.' I thought to myself. "Now how am I going to get in contact with Quint!" I groan as I hit my head against the brick wall. "Owwww." I yelp as I rub my head. 'That was not smart.' I say to myself.

"What in the world were you doing?" I turn my head and see the annnoy. . . . . most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I can't believe how awesome and pretty she looks. She looks like a princess. 'A princess that needs saving from this apocalypse.' I think in my head while smirkng.

"Don't worry fair maiden Jack Sullivan is here to protect you!" I say as I strike a hero pose. 

"Chirp, chirp, chirp....."

I open my eyes to see that the awesome princess girl is gone. "Gahh, where did she go?" I say as  I run out of the alleyway into the street and see her steadily walking away. "HEY!" I yelled as I try to catch up.