I

Harry Hart, aka Galahad, sits across from Michelle Unwin while her son plays with a snow globe on the side. "I very much regret that your husband's bravery can't be publicly celebrated." Harry said. "I hope you understand."

"How can I understand?" She asks. "He won't tell me anything. I-I didn't even know he wasn't with his squad."

"I'm so sorry, I can't say more." She nods a little trying to hold back tears. "But I would like to present you with this Medal of Valor." He holds up a gold medal in the shape of the Kingsman insignia. "And if you look closely on the back, there's a number. And as a more concrete gesture of our gratitude, would like to offer you, um... Let's call it a favor. The nature of it is your choice. Just tell the operator, "Oxfords not brogues," and then I'll know it's you."

She looks between him and the medal for a moment. "I don't want your help." She smacks his hand away that held the medal. "I want my husband back." She breaks down in tears and Harry looks at her son. He saw his own daughter, who was the same age, sitting there in his mind. He gets up and crouches down in front of him.

"What's your name, young man?" He asks.

"Eggsy." The boy replies.

"Hello, Eggsy." Little Eggsy shakes the snow globe some more. "Can I see that?" Eggsy hands him the globe and Harry swirls it around a bit. He gives a little smile towards Eggsy. Then he shows him the medal. "You take care of this, Eggsy. All right?" Eggsy nods as he takes it. Harry glances back at Eggsy's mother. "And take care of your mum, too." He sits the globe on a nearby table as he stands and leaves.

Once he gets home he slumps down in an arm chair with a little sigh. He runs a hand over his face when suddenly the sound of little feet hits his ears. He opens his eyes just in time to see a little h/c head jump onto him. "Daddy!" He lets out a little grunt as tiny arms wrapped around him.

"Hello, darling." He replies with a smile and pats his daughters back. "How was your day?" He asked once she sat back.

"It was good." She said with a smile.

"That's good."

"How was your day, Daddy?"

His mind drifted to little Eggsy and his mother. "It was... Fine."

She purses her lips in a little frown. "You're lying."

"Ah. You got me." He tickled her a bit. "I can't keep anything from you can I?" She giggled and shook her head. He sighed a little and decided to tell her the truth. "I had to tell a boy and his mother that his father wasn't coming home."

"Why not?"

"He uh... He died. Saving my life." He frowned until she put her little hands on his face to make him look at her.

"It's okay, Daddy." He gave a little smile at her attempt to comfort him.

"Thank you, Y/n." She gave him a little kiss on the cheek and he returned it making her smile. "All right. I think it's time for bed now, yes?"

"No!" She jumped off his lap and ran away giggling. He shook his head and huffed out a little laugh. He got up from the chair and proceeded to chase his little girl around to put her to bed.

~K~

17 years later

Harry and his now grown up daughter sit in the back of a personal taxi. They both wear dark grey suits, Y/n's a bit darker grey. Harry has a striped tie while Y/n has no tie. A red Kingsman symbol flashes on the screen on the back of the seat and Harry sees it. "To the shop, please." Harry asks the driver. The driver later pulls up in front of a tailor shop called Kingsman. Harry and Y/n get out and the taxi drives away. They enter the shop and an older man is at the counter.