VIII

Y/n sat in her dad's office chair while Eggsy sat in a chair across from her. They sat in silence, her worrying about her dad, him wondering how to start a conversation with her.

"So." He started a bit awkwardly. "Did you uh... You know, shoot your dog, too?"

"Of course I did. I wouldn't be Percival if I didn't."

"How? How could you do it?"

She shrugged. "I just thought about why I was there. I wanted to be like my dad. I wanted to be like your dad, too." He raised his brows in shock.

"What?"

"I wanted to be like the brave Mr. Unwin who saved my Daddy when I was 7 years old. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have had my father. If I think about it enough, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have been a Kingsman at all. If my dad died my uncle would have taken me in and I would be living a completely different life. I owe him everything. So yes, I shot my dog. Because if saving lives meant I had to sacrifice something precious to me then I would do so."

"Oh. I see." Silence surrounded them again as he didn't really know what to say. "What happened to your dog then? I don't see them around."

A sad smile makes its way onto her face. "She died of cancer last year. She was a brave girl, kept her tail wagging until the very end."

"I'm sorry."

"Thank you."

"Percival." Merlin called suddenly over the glasses.

"I'm here, Merlin."

"Galahad is in the church now." He informed.

"Thank you, Merlin." Y/n opened up the computer on her dad's desk and brought up Harry's camera footage. "Eggsy, come here." He got up with a confused look and she moved, gesturing him to take the seat she just vacated. "I thought you'd like to see Dad in action." She smiled.

"Thanks." He smiled back. They watched for a few minutes as Harry sat through the horrible sermon but there was something else on Eggsy's mind. "Hey." He called catching Y/n's attention as she stood next to him. "Come here." He grabbed her hand and pulled her to him. A startled yelp escaped her as he pulled her down to sit on his lap.

Then he hugged her. "Eggsy?" She questioned confused, slowly putting her arms around him.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry. For what I said to Harry about my dad. I know it upset you and I didn't mean to." He pulled away to look at her face. "I really care a lot about you."

"I care a lot about you too." She smiled at him. His eyes flicked down to her lips and, before he could even ask, she kissed him. They were both obviously enjoying it until yelling broke the moment. They looked at the screen just in time to see Harry pull out his pistol and shoot a woman point blank.

"Holy fuck!" Eggsy exclaimed and Y/n jumped up in shock. Everyone in the church started attacking and killing each other, Harry going right along with them. They watched Harry kill several people before he got rammed into and thrown against an organ pipe piano. "Geez. Fuck." Eggsy winced.

"Merlin, what the fuck is going on?! What's wrong with him, what the fuck is he doing?!" Y/n asked once she got a hold of him.

"I don't know! He's not responding to me!" He replied. They could only helplessly watch as the massacre ensued. Eggsy flinched back when Harry staked three people at the same time. A small explosion happened knocking Harry down but he was right back up in two seconds continuing with the fight until it was only him left. He looked around, breathing heavily, at the carnage left behind. Everyone watching was sitting in stunned silence. He made his way to the doors and nearly stumbled out of them to be met with Valentine, Gazelle, and two armed men.