III

Harry sat at his desk, Y/n stood next to him, and they listened to the audio coming from the tiny microphone that Harry put on Eggsy. They heard Eggsy's mother beg for him to go before her boyfriend started to rough him up.

"No, please, don't hurt him!" His mother yelled.

There was a crash. "Fuck off! Get the fuck away with ya! Shut the fuck up!" Dean yelled. "Who was with you in that fucking pub? I wanna know the name of the geezer and that bitch you was with!"

"I wasn't with no one!" Eggsy denied.

There was a smack. "Who were they?"

"I don't know what you're on about!"

Another smack. "Who were they?"

"I don't know who you're fucking on about!"

He hit Eggsy a third time. "I wanna know their fucking names!"

"I don't know who you're fucking on about!" Eggsy screamed.

"Dad." Y/n said, her brow knit in worry.

"Almost." Harry replied.

"You listen to me." Dean said. "I want to know who you was with in that pub. Do you understand? I want to know their fucking names! Because, I swear, I'll rip your head off! Tell me!"

"I don't know what you're fucking on about!" Eggsy continued to deny.

"Just tell him, Eggsy!" His mother begged.

There was a metallic scrape and she screamed. "Fuck off! Fuck off, Michelle!" Dean yelled. "I could kill you right now," he said to Eggsy, "and no one in the whole world will notice!"

"But I would." Harry spoke up using the speakers in Eggsy's house to talk. "I have enough evidence on your activities to have you locked up for the rest of your life, Mr. Dean Anthony Baker."

"What the fuck?" Dean yelled, confused.

"So I suggest you leave the boy alone or I shall be forced to deliver it to the proper authorities." There was a small clank as Dean threw the knife aside. "Eggsy, meet me at the tailor I told you about."

They heard Eggsy leave his place quickly before Harry closed the computer. Y/n sighed and rubbed her face. "I really hate guys like that." She said.

"I know, dear. I do as well."

"Alright, I've got to go now Dad. I've got to help Merlin prepare for the candidates. Try not to be late again." She gave him a teasing smile and he just shook his head with a smile of his own.

"Goodbye, Y/n."

"Goodbye, Dad." She gave him a kiss on the cheek before putting on her suit jacket and leaving. Harry sat at his desk for a few more moments before putting on his own suit jacket and made his way to the tailor shop.

As night begins to fall Eggsy walks up to the front of the Kingsman tailor shop. He looked at the suits in the window before going inside and into the sitting room where Harry sits by the fire, a glass of amber liquid in his hand.

"I've never met a tailor before." Eggsy starts. "But I know you and your daughter ain't one."

Harry takes the last sip of his drink before standing. "Come with me." He sets his glass down and leads Eggsy into a fitting room. Eggsy hesitates outside of the door. "Come on in." Harry encourages. Eggsy slowly walks in and stands in front of the triple mirror, Harry stands to his left just behind him. "What do you see?"