IX

"What the fuck is this?" Eggsy asked as he picked up the yellow arm piece of the prototype machine.

"I have no idea." Roxy said.

"What you're playing with is a prototype personal trans-atmospheric vehicle." Merlin supplied.

"It was developed as part of Reagan's Star Wars project. It's pretty basic but... It should still work." Y/n elaborated.

"I love when you talk facts." Eggsy said to her with a smirk. A tiny smile ghosted her features as she continued as if he didn't talk.

"We're gonna take out one of Valentine's satellites. We're gonna break the chain, stop the signal."

"It'll take him a couple of hours to reroute it," Merlin continues, "which buys us enough time for you to get me into Valentine's mainframe so I can shut it down. Lancelot, you're gonna be using it. Get into your halo suit." Roxy nodded with a tight expression.

As Roxy got ready Merlin examined the chip Eggsy acquired. "It seems the implant can emit some kind of counter signal to ensure the wearer remains unaffected by the waves from the SIM cards."

"The waves that turns everyone into a psycho killer." Eggsy says.

"Precisely." Y/n agrees. "But what he probably didn't tell anyone is it can also super-heat their soft tissue at his command. Valentine selected his chosen few to get the countdown warning, but he had to be sure they didn't blab to the wrong people beforehand."

"How does this help us right now?"

"It doesn't." Merlin says before getting up. "Roxy! Here we go!" Roxy puts on the helmet to her halo suit and Merlin lands the plane in an icy tundra. The prototype vehicle is set up and Roxy strapped to it. Two very large weather balloons are also attached to take her up.

"The higher you go, the more the balloons expand. When you reach the edge of the atmosphere, they'll explode. You'll need to deploy your missile just before that, okay?" Merlin explains to Roxy.

"The edge of the atmosphere." Roxy repeats a bit nervous.

"Once you've deployed, you'll need to release for descent fast. Good luck." With that Merlin walks back onto the plane but Y/n and Eggsy stay behind for a moment.

"You've got this, Roxy." Y/n encouraged with a smile. "I believe in you." Roxy gives a shaky smile back as Eggsy steps forward.

"You can do this, okay?"

"Yeah."

"Eggsy, Y/n, come on!" Merlin called the two. "Time is not our friend." They stayed until they couldn't each her anymore and then they joined Merlin on the plane. With one last wave the steps went up and the plane took off. "You're getting in on Arthur's invitation. You're gonna need to blend in." Merlin says to Eggsy.

"I'm supposed to be Arthur?" Eggsy says a bit unbelieving.

"His invitations in his phone. Give them this." Merlin handed Eggsy the phone. "Give his real name: Chester King."

"What about you and Y/n?"

"Y/n will be your lovely wife. I'm your pilot. I'm gonna stay here."

"Is that gonna fit me?" Eggsy glances at the case in Merlin's hand.

"A bespoke suit always fits." Y/n chimes in.

"Just be grateful Harry had it made for you." Merlin hands Eggsy the case. "Get dressed." Merlin went back into the cockpit and Eggsy looked at Y/n.

"How are you?" He asked softly.

"I'm fine. For now at least." She was typing away on Merlin's computer helping set things up as he piloted.