VI

Eggsy, Roxy and Charlie are sitting together watching the news when Merlin and Y/n walk in. They move to stand but Y/n stops them. "At ease." They sit back down and Merlin hands them each an envelope.

"So you thought you were done for the day, huh?" He asked. "Well, we're not."

"A party?" Roxy asked after looking in the envelope.

"Tonight, in London."

"Who's this?" Charlie asks holding up a picture of a pretty woman.

"Your target. Your mission is to use your NLP training to win over the individual on the photograph in your envelope. And when I say 'win over'..."

"He means in the biblical sense." Y/n says.

"Easy." Eggsy says holding the same picture as Charlie. "Posh girls love a bit of rough."

"We'll see about that, yeah?" Charlie says.

"We certainly will." Roxy says showing that she also has the same picture.

Later they all are dressed up and at a fancy club. Charlie is the first to approach the girl. "Hi! Sorry, I just had to come over and say, amazing eyes." He says to her. "Are you wearing colour contacts?"

"No!" The girl laughs.

"You so are."

"Oh my god! Negging! That's so hilarious." Roxy says sitting on the other side of the girl. "I haven't heard anyone try it since the noughties."

"Excuse me?" The girl questions.

"Negging!" Roxy speaks a bit louder for her. "Saying something negative to a pretty girl in order to undermine her social value. It's supposed to make you want to win his approval. Absurdly basic neuro-linguistic programming technique."

"Is it just me or does this champagne taste a little bit funny?" Eggsy comes up to the trio and sits.

"It's an acquired taste, mate." Charlie says.

"I think it's just cheap." Roxy inputs.

"Get one of these instead." The girl says showing off her drink. "They're delicious."

"You know, if you're into seduction techniques, this guy is textbook." Charlie says about Eggsy. "See what he just did? It's called an opinion opener." Eggsy gives Charlie a look. "He got you talking with a neutral question, got all of us involved in the conversation, so that you craved individual attention."

"No, I'm just saying the champagne tastes rank."

"Lady Sophie Montague Herring." An older waiter interrupts. "Phone call for you at reception."

"Be right back." Sophie says getting up.

"We'll see you in a bit, yeah?" Eggsy asks.

"See you in a bit." She agrees and leaves.

"Budge up, Rox, I'm feeling a bit rough." Roxy moves over and Eggsy sits next to her.

"Are you alright?" She asks.

"No." He scrunches up his face.

"Sorry to eavesdrop," the waiter says, "but, you know, there's a much easier way to guarantee getting someone home. Rohypnol." He smiles and the three look at each other. "Or even something stronger." Slowly they each pass out from being drugged.

Eggsy wakes up to having been tied across a set of train tracks. He looks over to the waiter, now dressed all in black, as he walks to stand in front of him. "Who the fuck are you?" Eggsy asks drowsily. "Where am I?"