VII

"So are you going to teach me how to talk proper, like in My Fair Lady?" Eggsy asks as he, Harry and Y/n walk down the street, the Hart's on either side of him.

"Don't be absurd." Harry says. "Being a gentleman has nothing to do with one's accent. It's about being at ease in one's own skin. As Hemingway said, 'There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility is being superior to your former self'." Harry turns and walks into the Kingsman Tailor, Y/n following. Eggsy stalls on the sidewalk looking around and Y/n stops to look back at him.

"You coming?" He looks at her smiling and he smiles back before following himself.

"Now, the first thing every gentleman needs is a good suit." Harry continues once they're inside. "By which I mean, a bespoke suit. Never off peg."

"And Kingsman suits are always bulletproof." Y/n adds in.

"So let's get you measured, and then, whether you get the job or not, you'll have a lasting and... Useful momento of your time at Kingsman."

"That's not the only momento I'll get, eh?" Eggsy whispers to Y/n with a smirk and a wink.

She rolls her eyes but still has a tiny smile. "Shut up." She mutters.

Harry made his way to fitting room one but the older gentleman at the counter stopped him. "I'm so sorry, sir, but a gentleman is completing his fitting. Fitting room two is available."

"One does not use fitting room two when one is popping one's cherry." Harry says to Eggsy.

Y/n closes her eyes and shakes her head a bit with a little sigh at her father's choice of words. "Perhaps we should show him fitting room three while we wait?" She suggests and Harry nods with an approving smile. Harry leads the way and opens the door, stepping in first then letting Y/n and Eggsy in before closing the door behind them.

Eggsy stands in front of the mirror with a smirk. "So, we going up or down?" He asks.

"Neither." Harry responds.

"This it?"

"Of course not." Y/n says. "Pull the hook on your left." Eggsy does as told and pulls one of the clothing hooks which acts as a little door handle to a secret room. Eggsy looks back at them with a bright smile as he walks in. A small wash room then leads to a larger room filled with various gadgets and things.

"Oh, yes. Very, very nice." He compliments.

"Now, you're going to need a pair of shoes to go with your suit." Harry walks over to a shelf holding several pairs of shoes. "An Oxford is any formal shoe with open lacing. This additional decorative piece is called broguing."

"'Oxford's not brogues'." Eggsy quotes.

"Precisely." Y/n smiles.

"Words to live by, Eggsy. Words to live by." Harry grabs a pair of Oxford's and hands them to Eggsy. "Try a pair." Eggsy sits as Harry and Y/n move to a self holding umbrellas and another with pistols and shotgun shells. "Your weapon scores are excellent, by the way."

Eggsy winks and clicks his tongue looking at Y/n. She subtlety rolls her eyes before gesturing to the umbrellas. "These you're familiar with."

"And this is our standard-issue pistol." Harry points to the guns. "It's quite unique. As you'll see, it also fires a shotgun cartridge for use in messy short-range situations."

"How do they feel?" Y/n asks once Eggsy finished putting the shoes on.

"Yeah, good." He nods.

"Now, do your very best impersonation of a German aristocrat's formal greeting." Harry says. Eggsy stands up unsure before putting a finger on his upper lip and does the Nazi salute. "No, Eggsy." Harry looks to Y/n and nods at her. She stands at attention and clicks her heels together where a small spike sticks out of her right shoe.