X

Merlin walked passed him, Y/n already on his heels. Eggsy follows to the back room where Merlin tilts a picture frame and a panel in the wall slides up revealing a few weapons to choose from. Eggsy smirks as he looks them over and chooses the umbrella. Y/n picks up a pistol with an extra clip. "Good choices."

The steps descend and Merlin and Eggsy aim around. When the coast is clear he urged them on and they once again ran down the tunnels. Merlin sits down at the computer again but sees something troubling. "Oh shit. Y/n, Eggsy, Valentine's using someone else's satellite. He's going to reconnect the chain. It's going to take him no time at all. It's at 20%." Then he sees something else. At least 40 guards make their way into the tunnels after the two agents. "Y/n, it seems like Valentine's got a present for you both. Get a move on!"

They come across some guards and Eggsy opens the umbrella shielding them both. He starts shooting people in front as Y/n covers the back. Things were going good until a guard approached with a heavy duty sniper rifle and shot three big holes in the umbrella. Eggsy grabbed a hand grenade, activating it and tossing it at the guards, shielding himself and Y/n from the blow back.

They round a few more corners, shooting where they could, before Eggsy grabbed her arm and pulled her with him back into a door. They were trapped, guards and gunfire coming from either side. "Merlin, we're fucked." Eggsy said as he held Y/n close.

"As am I." Guards were bringing one of the anti aircraft missiles right to him.

"They're coming at us from both sides." Y/n informed. "We're out of options."

"Rox, Rox, I need a favor." Eggsy asked. "Call my mum. Tell her to lock herself away from Dean. And the baby... and tell her I love her." More and more guards piled up in the tunnels to take the two down. Eggsy looked at Y/n. "Is this a bad time to tell you I love you?"

She looked at him with a bit of frustration. "It's a bit inopportune, yeah. But now's as good a time as any to tell you I love you too." They smiled at each other until suddenly Eggsy got an idea.

"Merlin, remember those implants you said were of no use to us?"

"Any chance you can turn them on?" Y/n caught onto his idea and smirked. As quick as lightning Merlin tapped away at his controls until he was able to activate the implants. Then left and right, heads were exploding into multi colored plumes of smoke like some sort of morbidly beautiful fireworks display.

"Oh, my god! That is fucking spectacular!" Merlin cheered when it was all over.

"Merlin, you're a fucking genius!" Eggsy cheered.

Y/n laughed in delight before pulling Eggsy by the neck to kiss him which he quickly (and eagerly, I might add) reciprocated. But they were interrupted by pounding on the metal door they had taken refuge in front of. "What the fuck is happening out there?" A female voice called. Y/n furrowed her brows when they pulled away from each other.

Eggsy opened the hatch to reveal Princess Tilde. "Aren't you that princess you went missing?" He asked.

"Tilde?" Y/n asked in shock.

"Y/n!" Tilde smiled with relief as did Y/n.

"I'm so glad you're okay!"

"How are you here? What are you doing?"

"Hold on, you two know each other?" Eggsy asked confused.

Tilde looked at him with an almost offended look. "Of course we know each other. I'm her cousin."

Eggsy raised his brows in shock and looked at Y/n. She sighed and nodded. "Yeah, might as well get this out there now. My uncle is Tilde's father, the King. My mother's his sister."