Alex comes to know about Snake Island

One day, Alex went to meet his friend and her mother was alone at home.

At that time, some people attacked at his home and robbed all the research materials of his father.

When Alex returned later, he found her mother injured.

He became worried and asked her "Mom are you OK? What happened?"

He made her sit on a chair, gave her water, and applied medicine to her injuries.

"Who did all these things?" he asked.

"I don't know them. When I was in the kitchen, the bell rang; as I opened the door they pushed me and entered the house. They had taken something from your dad's study room". She replied anxiously.

When he entered the room, the room was completely meshed-up and found that the locker was broken.

So he asked her mother "what was there in the locker?"

She replied, "I don't know anything about your dad's work. He had never involved me in his work. But one thing I know, he might had been working on any map."

**********************

Alex went to meet Jack Thomas.

His childhood friend and also an engineer

"Hi!! Alex, how are you, my friend? Jack exclaimed.

To get some relief Alex shared his problems with him.

He advised him "You must check your father's study room properly. Who knows what clue you may get. And if you want, then I can also help you."

After that, they both headed to his home and started searching for some clues.

They checked everything in that room but couldn't find anything.

Then, suddenly Alex remembered that his dad had an old box.

"We have to find the old box," he said.

They started searching the box.

There was an old longcase clock with a pendulum.

Over that clock, Alex found an old box.

In that box, a strange book was kept.

The cover of the book was made of metal; the cover had a snake design.

"What kind of book is this?" Jack asked.

With confusion, Alex told "It's very weird. Why did dad keep this book here? Even the box was placed in an unusual place."

"I think this book has something to do with your dad. Let's see what is in this book." Jack said.

When they opened the book, they were shocked.

"What is this!" Jack exclaimed and asked, "What kind of switch is this?"

Alex replied "I don't know, but what could be the meaning of this switch being here? Let's see what will happen by pressing it."

When Alex pressed the switch, they saw that the study table of his father had transformed into a monitor.

The glass slab which was kept over the table was not for decoration but it was a touch screen monitor of a computerized device whose switch was kept in that book.

In that monitor, they found a folder in which all his research works were saved.

They even found a file in which Alex's father had written a note; in that note, he had written.......

"Finally, my research about Snake Island has been completed. Very soon, I and my co-workers will go to Snake Island. Visiting there is solely for the purpose of acquiring the 'crystal heart'. If we succeed in our mission, then it will bring a huge revolution to our country. And our country will become one of the prosperous countries in the world. But there are many enemies in our pathway, who want to get the map and all the information regarding Snake Island."

"That's why those people attacked your home," Jack said.

Alex exclaimed with confusion, "But what is so auspicious about that island! Let's find some more clues."

They started searching for some more information about the Snake Island in that device.

They found another file but that file was locked.

They need a password to open that file.

"Oh, God! What we will do now, we don't have the password", Jack hopelessly exclaimed.

Alex said, "I think the password could be Snake Island" he entered the password but that was incorrect.

Then Jack suggested that the 'crystal heart' could be the password, but that one was also incorrect.

Now they had only one last chance.

After thinking a while Alex with little confidence said, "I think, I know the password; my father used to say that whenever a question arises everyone just tries to figure out its possible answers by relating the question with the thing on which it is based on but it is not necessary that the answer should be related to it. Usually, people forget about the creator of the question, which can be an important part of the answer. So, probably the password could be my father's name, let's try it."

When he entered his father's name "JASON" as a password the file unlocked, then they took a breath of relief.

In that file, the map of Snake Island and all the information related to it were kept.