Final step towards the goal

When they entered the temple, they saw thousands of snakes roaming there, as they were there to guard the 'crystal heart'.

"Like this, we can't proceed further. We need something to get away from the snakes," Eva said anxiously.

Alex brought a long piece of wood, wrapped a handkerchief around it, put some spirits on it, and then lit up the fire.

Because of that, snakes were removed from their path, and they slowly, slowly moved forward.

They reached the place where the 'crystal heart' was kept.

That scene was really fascinating.

That place was full of statues and sculptures which showed the history of the ruling period of the Cobra family.

There were many things that represented the world of snakes.

In front of them, a huge snake-shaped throne was there.

That was where the 'crystal heart' was kept, which was covered in snakes.

But the 'crystal heart' could not be dimmed by the snakes.

At that time, Alex was very happy that his father's wish was going to come true; he was just one step away from the 'crystal heart'.

"From now on I will be the only one going forward" he declared courageously.

He started moving forward carefully, removing the snakes with the help of fire.

Finally, he stood before the throne, where he was a bit emotional.

Then he boldly walked near the throne and tried to remove the snakes by fire.

As soon as the snakes moved aside, the 'crystal heart' shone throughout the entire venue.

Then he carefully removed it from there.

Everyone became happy that finally, they succeeded.

But the moment he took it in his hand, it lost its brightness and that place immediately began shaking.

Everyone became worried and started to move out of the temple.

That place started collapsing along with the whole cave.

When they came out, Daniel pointed out the gun towards Alex and threatened him to hand over the 'crystal heart'.

As Alex had held the 'crystal heart', so he targeted him first.

Alex threw the 'crystal heart' towards Jack and told them to move towards the helicopter meanwhile he blocked Daniel.

A helicopter was waiting for them; as soon as they clambered up, the pilot immediately threw a ladder from above; they started climbing up and got in.

But Alex was still inside the cave and that was continuously collapsing so everyone was very worried.

During the fight, Daniel tried to shoot him but instead Alex grabbed the gun and shot him in the leg.

Because of that, he couldn't move from there.

Then immediately Alex moved up, caught the ladder, and went inside the helicopter.

Without delaying they left the island.

In no time at all, the other half of the island that possessed the cave also submerged into the sea, along with Daniel and his greedy intentions.

All of them returned safely with the 'crystal heart' and handed it over to government officials.

*********THE END*********