Hidden truth of Alex's father's death

The next morning, while everyone was sleeping, a troop of people surrounded them.

By the noise of footsteps and murmuring, everyone wakes up.

When they came out of their tents they got caught by the people surrounding them.

"Who are you? And why are you holding us?" Alex asked with unease.

Eventually, Daniel appeared.

He leisurely walks towards them while eating an apple.

In a teasing manner, he said, "Hello!! Guys, would you like to have some apples? It's really very good for your health. And you might have heard this, An apple a day keeps the doctor away."

And then he laughed.

"Stop this nonsense and tell me who are you?" Alex angrily asked.

Then he replied, "I am Daniel Martin; the most successful businessman in this country."

"By the way, nice to meet you.... Alex," he said with a crooked smile.

By hearing that everyone got shocked including Alex and then he asked, "How do you know me?"

"Hmm!! That's a good question. OK then listen, I know you very well, infect I know every person who is close to you, especially your father." Daniel replied.

Alex was totally confused in that situation.

He wasn't able to understand the relation between his father and Daniel.

Seeing his confused face, Daniel said, "Don't put so much pressure on your brain, I know what you are thinking." You must be thinking, how do I know your father, right?.... I am the investor in the project whose head was your father. I must say, your father was a very honest person. But excessive honesty is also not good. So many times I had tried to explain to him that he is not going to get any benefit from handing over the 'crystal heart' to the government. So, I told him to work with me. In fact, I even offered to give him thirty percent of the crystal heart, but he refused. If he had been agreed to work with me, he shouldn't lose his life."

"What do you mean by that?" Alex asked.

With a crooked smile, Daniel replied, "What do you think, that your father died in an accident? Then you are wrong. Your father had died because of me. I had told my people to get rid of him."

After hearing that Alex lost his temper and punched him, which led to a fight between both groups.

During the fight Jonny got the original map, so he went away to compare their blueprint of the map with the original one.

Jack noticed him so he also followed after him.

Both of them noticed that instead of footsteps, snakes had been drawn between the waterfall and cave.

As they were in front of the waterfall, Jack told him, "Me and Alex will try to stop Daniel and his people. You and Eva go ahead we will join you later."

Jack approached Eva and told her to move ahead with Jonny.

Both of them were very nervous, so he gave them courage, "Don't worry, you guys can do it. You just believe in yourselves."

They both moved on and Jack went back to help Alex.

Seeing Eva and Jonny moving forward, Daniel checked his map, but it was missing.

Then he also followed them.