Voyage to the Snake Island

The day of departure came.

Alex and Jack were already in the boat.

They were keeping all the weapons and necessary instruments carefully.

Jack told him, "Alex!! I have a friend who is a pilot so, I set up a helicopter as a backup without discussing it with you."

Alex tapped his back with a smile and said, "You did well, thank you for your great help."

Later, Eva and her assistant Jonny joined them.

Jonny

They had brought an emergency safety kit and some antidotes for snake biting

Soon they started their journey and reached there.

*************************

As soon as they reached there, they found that someone was already on the island as they had found another boat there.

"By looking at the boat it seems that there must be a huge number of people who traveled to the island.

I believe they must be here for that 'crystal heart', so let's hurry up", Alex said.

Eva stopped everyone and said, "Before heading inside, everyone keep these ammonia bags nearby so that snakes will not come near you," since snakes hate the smell of ammonia.

But be careful of it, if it comes in contact with your skin or any other sensory organ then it can damage them."

"Whoa!! That's the benefit you get when you have a  Herpetologist with you. Thank you Eva for saving our lives." Jack exclaimed mischievously.

Everyone laughed at Jack's joke.

Then Alex commands everyone to go inside the forest by following the map.

"According to the map we are now in the mouth of the forest and we have to find a cave which is behind the waterfall but one thing I can't understand is why the footsteps between waterfall and cave are missing from the map?" Alex anxiously informed.

"First of all we need to move ahead, and then let's see what happens there," Eva said.

Jonny was continuously taking photos of snakes so she annoyingly scolded him, "what are you doing? Come fast, why are you lagging behind? Because of you, we couldn't move ahead quickly."

He excitedly replied, "Ma'am!! Just look around isn't it really amazing? I have never seen such kinds of snakes in my whole life. That's why I am taking pictures of these snakes."

"Aren't you planning to take photos of each and every snake on this island, are you?" She humorously asked him.

"Wow, Ma'am!! You are really awesome. How did you know I was thinking only about this? Actually, I had planned before that I would take photos of each and every snake on this island then when we go back I will do a study on them and then I can become one of the most famous herpetologists" He replied very enthusiastically.

Everyone just laughed at his overconfidence.

"Why are you laughing? Don't you guys believe me? "I am seriously saying this" he replied.

"Sure, why not! But don't forget us after you become famous. OK!!" She said it by making fun of him.

"OK!! Let's go, otherwise, we will be late. And don't forget that someone else is also here to get the 'Crystal heart' so, we have to hurry up" Alex commanded.