Mystery of Crystal Heart

Many years ago, Snake Island was the home of millions of snakes.

Large verities of snakes were living there.

The snakes were all very unique from each other; their scales were more beautiful than any snake could have.

Among all of them, the family of the cobra was the most powerful and respectable family.

That's why the king of the island was always selected from the cobra family.

And the snake who will become king will get the supernatural power of becoming a shape-shifting cobra and that can be obtained from the 'crystal heart'.

The 'Crystal heart" was the heart of the first shape-shifting king cobra, who acquired the power from the god to transform his body into any human or snake body.

Even that king could take over the body of any other snake or human.

After his death, all of his powers and abilities were merged into his heart and because of that, his heart became crystal.

The crystal heart was kept in a mysterious maze-like place, for safety.

Thousands of snakes were there for its protection.

The king had the responsibility of defending the 'crystal heart' from the enemy, and for that, he received some of the power from it so he could protect it.

But, beyond the beauty of the island, there was a harsh reality behind this.

The island was divided into two parts. One part was with 'Prince Wenamon' and another part was with 'Prince Abigor'.

They were both siblings, Prince Wenamon was older than Prince Abigor, but their desire to become king of the island led them to become enemies.

According to the legacy of the king's family, the prince who will become king will acquire supernatural power from the 'crystal heart' and he will be able to become a shape-shifting snake.

*******************

One day, Prince Abigor decided to attack the place where the 'crystal heart' was kept.

So he went to that place with his troop and killed all the snake guards, who were there for the protection of the 'crystal heart'.

When Prince Wenamon heard that news, he also went to that place with the snake guards.

They both tried hard to get the 'crystal heat' in their own ways.

As they solved the maze, they found the 'crystal heart'.

When they both tried to touch it, a light from the sky fell on it, and radiation was released from the 'crystal heart' because of which they both got killed as they had greed for it.

And the other snakes on that island got manipulated by radiation and became more poisonous to give protection to the 'crystal heart'.