Meeting with secret crush

On one hand, Daniel is getting ready to land on Snake Island with his people and weapons.

On the other hand, Alex is also preparing to fulfill his father's wish with his friends.

"Hello!! Where are you, man? I am waiting for you in the cafe" Alex exclaimed.

Jack replied, "Yeah, I am coming, just two minutes".

Alex hung up the phone and ordered a cappuccino.

After some time, Jack appeared.

"Hi Alex!! Look who's here!" Jack exclaimed teasingly.

Alex stood up from his chair and surprisingly said, "Hi!! How are you, Eva?"

Eva Morris

She is a 25-year-old woman

She is a 25-year-old woman. She was a herpetologist (the person who studies snakes).

She and Alex were in the same college.

Alex had a secret crush on her but he never told her.

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

She replied nicely "I am fine".

Jack in an interrupting manner said, "Guys, you continue, I have to leave".

Alex asked, "Where are you heading?"

He replied, "Oh!! I forgot to tell you that today I got a call from the boat dealer. The boat we had ordered was ready, he told me." "OK then, see you later," Alex said.

"Jack told me about your father. I'm sorry I couldn't contact you earlier", she apologizes to him.

He said, "It's not your fault. You were not in touch with us, so how would you know about that?"

"He also told me that you want to go to Snake Island to fulfill your father's wish. And I'm also willing to help you, so can I go with you?" she asked.

He replied in a denying way, "But it's a very dangerous mission, I can't put your life in danger."

She said, "I'm a Herpetologist and I have done many types of research on snakes. I have heard that Snake Island has very poisonous and extraordinary snakes. If you would allow me to go with you then I will also get a chance to get to know about those snakes."

At last, he agreed.