9

July 25, 2012 (Last day of the Summer training camp)
Wednesday 7:16 AM

(Y/N) pulled her shirt over herself tiredly, trying to get dressed. She spotted the oversize shirt and picked it up. She had borrowed it last month and kept forgetting to give it back. To be fair, there were two birthdays last month and (Y/N) was still getting use to being the manager.

She walked out of the room and walked down to the second floor where all the boys were staying. Immediately Hinata spotted her.

"Good morning, (Y/N)!" he exclaimed excited, (Y/N) was surprised by all his energy.

"Ah, good morning Hinata." she replied with less enthusiasm. Hinata spotted the familiar colored shirt in her hands.

"Oh, are you looking for Tsukishima?" Hinata asked, this gained the attention of Sugawara who was just walking by.

"Tsukishima? Why do you need to see him?" Sugawara asked, curiously.

"(Y/N)-san, needs to return his shir-" (Y/N) slapped his mouth closed, making Sugawara smile.

"I just need to return s-something." she stammered, Sugawara nodded his head and pointed to the end of the hall.

"Thank you." (Y/N) muttered, walking down the hallway. She stopped halfway realizing there were so many rooms. Confused she looked back where Sugawara and Hinata were, but they were gone.

Suddenly the door in front of her opened and she saw Kuroo standing there. He spotted the confused girl and stared at her.

"Did you come here to visit me?" he asked slyly, making (Y/N)'s face flush red, not use to flirty remarks.

"N-No." she stammered flustered by his comment.

"You're looking for glasses, aren't you?" he questioned, (Y/N) nodded her head.

"I'll take you there, then." Kuroo said, placing his hands in his pockets. (Y/N) noticed his hair was still in the same shape as it was usually.

"Did you do your hair already?" (Y/N) asked trying to make conversation. Kenma then walked out of the room.

"No, that's just his bed head." Kenma replied walking in the other direction. This made (Y/N) stare at him curiously.

"That's your bed head?" she asked almost laughing.

"Yeah, yeah. Now lets go find your boyfriend." Kuroo teased.

"Hes not my boyfriend." (Y/N) muttered.

"Whatever you say." Kuroo joked, making the girl even more flustered. They walked past a couple of rooms before stopping before a green door. Kuroo knocked on the door and it slide open revealing a tired looking Tsukishima.

"Here you go, (Y/N)-chan. Prince Charming." Kuroo commented going back to his room. Tsukishima stared at the tall male walking away confused. His gaze then landed on you who held out the shirt, he stared at it.

"You finally decided to give it back." he muttered, making (Y/N) smile sheepishly.

"Sorry, I kept forgetting." she replied, he shrugged.

"Alright, uh, I'll see you later, Tsukki." (Y/N) exclaimed, before turning to walk back down the hall. But she bumped into Sugawara, who smiled at both of them.

"Sharing clothes, hm?" Sugawara commented, making (Y/N)'s face flush red and Tsukishima cheeks turn pink. Sugawara laughed and dragged Tsukishima back into the room.

(Y/N) sighed and made her way downstairs where all the other managers were. Meanwhile, Sugawara smirked at Tsukishima.

"And you say you guys are just friends." Sugawara teased.

"Be quiet."

~~~
July 25, 2012
Wednesday 1:07 PM

(Y/N) watched as all the teams came outside, the coaches planned to throw a large barbecue to celebrate the end of the training camp. The other managers were still, preparing the vegetables, while (Y/N) place down the trays of onigiri (A/N: rice balls).

The boys gathered around the coaches as they congratulated them on doing well during the training camp.

"Eat all the meat you can." Nekomata exclaimed, (Y/N) watched as her friends devour everything in their sights. (Y/N) picked up a plate of onigiri and began handing them out to the volleyball teams.

As she was going around offering food, Nishinoya, Tanaka and Yamamoto were having a conversation.

"Don't you dare let any of them try to use this opportunity, to get closer to Kiyoko-san." Nishinoya commanded.

"Yes!" Tanaka and Yamamoto exclaimed in sync. Watching the three, Yamaguchi stared at them confused.

"I wonder why Nishinoya-san is the master." Yamaguchi asked.

"Apparently, he's the only one who has been slapped by Shimizu-senpai." Tsukishima replied, not noticing (Y/N) who approached them.

"Do you guys want some?" (Y/N) ask the pair, Tsukishima nodded grabbing one of the rice balls off of the plate while Yamaguchi just shook his head. (Y/N) continued to go around handing out food.

"You need to eat more." Daichi exclaimed offering a plate of food to Tsukishima.

"Uh, I can't eat that much." Tsukishima muttered staring at the plate full of food. Suddenly Kuroo approached him as well.

"Eat some veggies too!" he exclaimed, with another full plate of food. Noticing his voice Kenma stood up, attempting to escape.

"You too, Kenma!" he yelled, making Kenma jump.

"Eat some meat, Tsukki!" Bokuto exclaimed popping out of nowhere. Soon enough, Tsukishima was surrounded by pushy third years, pressuring him to eat food.

(Y/N) placed down the empty plates of rice balls and went to get some food for herself. Tsukishima spotted her wandering around, almost like a lost child. He also noticed the guys from the other team staring at her.

He frowned and huffed, making Yamaguchi look at him. He then noticed he was staring at you, Yamaguchi sighed at his jealous friend.

"(Y/N)!" Yamaguchi yelled, waving over the second year. Her eyes lit up as she spotted her friends and walked over. Tsukishima noticed the empty plate she held, and he offered her one of the plates the third years gave him.

"Here, take some." he muttered.

"Where did you get this food from?" she asked staring at the mountain of food.

"The third years gave them to me." Tsukishima replied, remembering the annoying interaction, making (Y/N) let out laugh.

"Oi, Tsukki. You're not eating the food! You're not going to grow!" Bokuto shouted at the blond boy.

"Could you please not call me 'Tsukki'?" Tsukishima asked ignoring all of Bokuto's comments. Kuroo walked over and placed his arm over Tsukishima's shoulder laughing.

"Bokuto, only his girlfriend and his best friend can call him 'Tsukki'." Kuroo commented, making Tsukishima roll his eyes.

"Girlfriend?" Bokuto asked, making Kuroo smirk.

"Yes, girlfriend." Kuroo replied.

"(L/N)-san is your girlfriend?" Bokuto asked.

"N-no."

~~~