13

October 25, 2012 (a month later/ 1st day of Miyagi's Spring High Representative)
Thursday 9:03 AM

"We're here!" Hinata exclaimed as they spotted the large gymnasium.

"We're going to get our revenge!" he continued, taking in a deep breath. Suddenly he sprinted forward leaving his teammates behind.

"Don't you dare false start, you dumb ass!" Kageyama shouted running after the orange hair boy.

"It's like Hinata and Kageyama live on spinal reflect alone." Yamaguchi commented.

"They're like insects." Tsukishima muttered, making Tanaka and Nishinoya laugh. (Y/N) stood next to the third years. She had been avoiding Tsukishima for the past month, whenever she could, she would escape to the third years.

Walking home, she'd mainly talk to Yamaguchi and rarely exchanged words with the tall blond. Of course, Tsukishima noticed this, but he couldn't bring himself to speak to (Y/N) either.

Not after she had kissed him on the cheek.

There was this awkward tension between the two and Yamaguchi couldn't figure out why his friends were acting this way.

"Huh?" Hinata stopped running, almost bumping into the spiky haired blond that had kept hitting on (Y/N). Kageyama stopped running noticing Hinata's scared expression and glanced at the them confused.

The blond recognized the orange haired boy.

"Wait, that means." the spiky haired boy pushed Hinata to the side and waved at Karasuno's team.

"Manager-chan, make sure to give me your number today!" he shouted, (Y/N) looked away not wanting to met his eyes. Tsukishima clenched his fists feeling the anger boil up again, Yamaguchi swore he could see fire in his eyes.

Suddenly, the spiky haired boy was shoved out the way by what (Y/N) assumed was their manager.

"Stop it, Terushima! I'm so sorry about that!" she apologized, to the team. (Y/N) watched as his team with the bright yellow tracksuits went into the gym.

"Well, see you in the first match." He exclaimed nonchalantly before walking away. (Y/N) let out a sigh of relief.

"So they're Johzenji?" Kageyama commented, the rest of Karasuno made their way to the entrance before standing there.

"We're going to beat them!" Hinata and Kageyama shouted in sync.

"They're so hyper." Sugawara commented, as the pair ran away.

"That just calms us down even more." Daichi muttered, before the whole team entered the gym. (Y/N) waved goodbye at the team before going up to the bleachers looking down upon them. Unfortunately only one manager was allowed on the bench.

But she'd be up here cheering for them.

"Those are so awesome! Your new glasses look so cool, Tsukishima!" Hinata exclaimed as Tsukishima was wiping them.

"You've been saying that nearly everyday, Hinata." Yamaguchi commented.

He glanced at the pair of glasses and a small smile appeared on his face. It was from none other than (Y/N). The colorful box had contained both the glasses and a note that said,'Tada!'

"Go, Karasuno!"

~~~
October 25, 2012
Thursday 10:38 AM

(Y/N) watched as the ball hit the outside of the court. The whistle rang, signaling they had won the match. (Y/N) smiled proud of her friends, who were cheering down in the court. Quickly she rushed down to the main floor.

"Good job!" (Y/N) exclaimed running towards the group. Nishinoya and Tanaka both held up two hands jumping at her. Surprised, (Y/N) froze in response, unsure what to do. Suddenly Daichi grabbed their collars.

"You both doing a jumping high-five at her is a bit much." he muttered, dropping the two. Nishinoya smiled and (Y/N) gave them all high fives. Hinata had been talking to a rather tall individual with dark tracksuit.

Quickly everyone grabbed their stuff and began walking towards the bus. (Y/N) quickly went over to the second years and began chatting with them. She had especially gotten close with the Libero, they were in the same class and the same club.

Hinata and Kageyama walked in a pair chatting among themselves. Tsukishima stared at the girl and a frown appeared on his face. Yamaguchi sighed and tapped the taller male.

"What happened?" Yamaguchi asked, Tsukishima sighed.

"She kissed me." he muttered, making Yamaguchi's eyes widened

"What? I didn't know (Y/N) would be so bold." Yamaguchi mumbled. Tsukishima's face flushed red.

"On the cheek, idiot." Tsukishima exclaimed.

"It's just awkward, Yamaguchi." he muttered, Yamaguchi frowned at the taller male. He never seen Tsukishima so defeated, he glanced over at (Y/N) who was laughing with Nishinoya.

Sure, a part of (Y/N), knew her true feelings for Tsukishima. But it was pushed away, (Y/N) couldn't accept it. She always thought Tsukishima as a friend, but now every time she was around him, she couldn't function normally.

Not wanting to ruin everything, she ran from her feelings.

But soon enough, they'd catch up to her.

~~~

A/N: Thank youuuuu for reading and for voting!! :)))))