T W E N T Y T H R E E

Alison

           I stare out the window as the rain pours heavily, the clouds dark and gloomy and even then I can't help but think of one person Leo.

Every since a couple of days ago when we announced our love for each other, we've been acting like a couple, a real couple.

We've been sleeping on his bed, going out on dates whether it's indoors or outdoors, we've been sharing good conversations filled with laughter and some filled with tears. We now know almost everything we should about each other. These past days have really helped me to see the other side of Leonardo that not everyone knows and I'm actually loving it.

A hand suddenly appears in front of me and pulls me away from my thoughts. "Alison I know you and Leonardo just begin a real relationship and we're all happy and all but your wedding is in three days and we need to check if everything is in order." Blaire says.

I sigh and turn back to the "vision board" in front of me and cling Mr Teddy Bear, the large bear which Leo bought for me. "Okay so tomorrow we're getting the attire, and tasting the food that's going to be prepared, right?" She nods. "Then the day after we check the rings and see if the venue is going as planned. We've already checked the guest list and they've already inbox back to us, so actually we're done here." I exclaim with a large smile like I've achieved something.

Blaire rolls her eyes and shakes her head. "No we're not, a brides work is never done. We need to-" I cut her off with a raised her.

"Blaire, relax, everything will go as planned and please, I need to relax too since you've been working me to the pits of hell." I groan and rub my hand over my face. You'd swear it was her getting married and not me.

I stand up from my sit and place Mr Teddy Bear before making my way to the door, "I need a cup of coffee, must I bring one for you too?"

"Yeah."

With that, I leave the room and make my way to the kitchen. As soon as I enter I see my soon to be husband doing his work on the island.

I smile and wrap my arms around his neck from behind. He turns his body and somehow manages to make me sit on his lap. "Hi," he says with a smile.

"Hi,"

For the first time in history I see Leo with reading glasses on him and man is he looking sexy in them.

"So why aren't you in your study?" I ask because nothing can compare with the soft leather chair in his study.

His arms wrap around my waist and pulls me closer. "Because, my little Sunshine, I haven't seen you all day so I knew you'd come down in here sooner or later and I figured why not just do my work in here?"

I chuckle and run my hand over his chest. "Well aren't you sweet Mr O'Neil."

"Only for you Mrs O'Neil." He leans over and softly kisses my lips to which I respond to it.

I pull back and lean my forehead on his. "I'm finally happy after what felt like forever and it's all because of you, thank you."

He pulls back and smirks, "How about we finish this in the bathroom?"

••••