°•Chapter I: Calling•°

A mirror that reflects one's fate
    Is just a mere coincidence
    But what if that coincidence
    Turns to reality

    Now shows why one shouldn't know
     For it would either turn up or down
     Based on your acts to your universe

Boboiboy's P.O.V:

     "Everyone is going to die"

       I suddenly woke up from that sentence, gasping, breathing for air hard, and sweatdropped, my dark brown eyes widen, felt like those words were real. Looking up to my bedroom window, the sun rayed, Ochobot wasn't here, the clock shows 7:13 A.M, I gazed my eyes to the calendar showing today is Saturday, I sighed knowing that I just had a bad dream tonight and it felt......

       ...... Horrible ? I think ? But those words felt real, I shrugged those thoughts quick and took my dino cap, put it on, and stretched my arms to make myself more adjusted.

       But what felt weird again is......... Something seems to be calling me, something from afar. I hit myself on the wall "What are you thinking again Boboiboy!?" I shout-asked myself and began putting on my casual everyday clothes.

[ΤϊѫΣδκϊҏ]

    I walked out and see my friends at Tok Aba's stand, Yaya,Ying,Gopal,Fang and Ochobot serving drinks, I said good morning and sat with them, they also said good morning in unison "Hey Boboiboy, want to go back to that floating island ?" Ochobot suddenly asks "What are we going to do there?" I asked "Well I was thinking we should visit it and maybe the place is also perfect to be our new training grounds, sound fun?" the yellow power sphera says and waits for my answer.

     Well, I am thinking if cool things to do while were there, so I nod and said yes confidently.

*Somewhere outside the universe

?????: Do you think thats the one?
?????: This AU will be filled with tragedy once it's destroyed
?????: Perfect.
?????: Boss Night, I think their is something else too.
Night????: And that is?
?????: There is something that will soon rise, I don't know yet..
Night????: Then forget about it, our priority now is to destroy the AU, my brother, even that squid can't save this universe, for it has no guardian. *evil laughter*

*Back to Boboiboy and are now at the Floating Island

        "It's been long since were here, hasn't even change yet." I said, everyone awed to seeing how really beautiful it is "Alright everyone, whoever finds the most beautiful place will be the winner." Ochobot says in a joyed tone "Is there a grand prize after one if ua win?" Gopal asks, far too excited for the competition "Yes, after this I'll give the Grand Prize to the champion, alright, everyone in three, two, one, GO!!!"

     I transformed to Thunderstorm and dashed to different areas thinking where could it be. But something stopped my tracks, like something was calling me, like this morning, this time, I can't ignore it, and started walking like I'm following something from afar. Something, that will tell me my fate.

     I walked nonstop, but something soon appeared causing me to feel, see and here, static sounds, I held my chest hard, and fall to the ground, and started to breath hardly, like I can't escape, "Help....." I said, I can't even shout anymore my voice was weak, what is happening to me!? What's with all this static!? Why does everything.... Hurt so much!? I can't even move, when am I going to...... Break free from this crisis.

3rd Person's P.O.V:

      While everyone is looking for the perfect place to sightseeing, Ochobot has his timer set, it'll take all day to find, but they will take a small break at lunch, he is hoping everyone is having fun, especially Boboiboy. But he felt something off with Boboiboy, like something new was coming, but bad.