°•Chapter XII: Code Kokuyo LIVE!!•°

A/n:

The long awaited chapter 12 now here,and wow 600+ reads!?!?,play the song once you see the lyrics. Oh btw, I might have added some,Undertale reference in this book.

{•[Start]•}

There are souls, souls of different color,meaning, and trait.

There we have Orange soul, the soul of Bravery

The Light Blue soul, the soul of Patience

The Red soul, the soul of Determination

The Green soul, the soul of Kindness

The Yellow soul, the soul of Justice

The Blue soul, the soul of Integrity

The Purple soul, the soul of Perseverance

The White soul, the soul of Hope

But what if there are downsides of these souls

How powerful, could they be ?

How much monstrosity could they have, to even kill the ones they care about.......

A negative attribute of a soul is more dangerous, than one thinks

Alter Ego's P.O.V:

After merging back and took action, I suddenly had a phone call, it was Akari-san, the producer who helped rise Code Kokuyo to it's high rate of popularity, I transformed to Storm and place the phone near my ear.

Storm: Yes Akari-chan ?

Akari: Oh thank god I could call you right now !? Where have you three been for two months!?

Storm: We went of to visit our dead parent's grave, then stayed at our grandpa's house to give ourselves a break.

Akari: Jeez, you guys should have told me, I am your manager after all, oi Kai. Tell your brothers, that you three head to the studio by morning 7 a.m. got that ?

Storm: Sure, We'll be there.

After that, I placed my phone back at my pocket and detransformed, headed to the living room and slept there, I just realized I haven't ate anything yet, I'll eat something next morning, for now, I'll just sleep.

[In dream]

I slowly open my eyes, and see I'm in my dreamscape a pitch black state like a void, I see a white glowing butterfly pass me by, the same butterfly I saw that time, I follow it's white trail, not daring to stop, it keeps flapping it's wings, I feel something near, it's getting nearer, and nearer, until the butterfly stopped at it's tracks and so did I, I approched to where it stopped and there shows a mirror now infront of me, no reflection shown, until I feel a sudden aura, I touched the mirror, and it wasn't a mirror, it's a glass stained grey, soon I feel something from the other side, something calling out to me. I try to break the glass with my bare hands but it was no use, I keep hitting and hitting it blood gushing out of my knuckles not minding the pain , until I hear someone pounding the glass from the other side, I slate my hand feeling the soft glass, and there I hit a spot.

I place my forehead at the cold glass, closing my eyes, wanting to feel this sensation of warmth, from the other side, I feel her, were both linked, but somehow, this glass like wall, is keeping us apart, I want to see her again, I want to be with her again, I want to hug her and say I'm sorry, I remove my forehead from the glass, my left eye turns black violet creating a mark under my eye, as I try to forcefully punch the mirror again to break it, it only cracked. But that was all my strength left in me, I hear a voice from the other side, a female's voice, it was Yaya's, my Yaya, I want to shout out to her, and say I'm here, but the darkness, is holding me back, like a curse. No, no, don't, please..... I'm not done yet...... no, no.....