°•Chapter XV: SHADOWVERSE•°

A/n:

      After this...... After this......... The real deal will soon come, if you guys know what I mean, I mean the real Shadowverse is coming soon.

3rd Person's P.O.V:

     "You what ?" Boboiboy said, as he was a bit shocked.

     "Like I said, I destroyed it without spite but, it was an accident, I let my emotions get in my way, blinded me."

     "I understand........ But....... Why ?"

     "One push of a button was all it took, one sacrifice, one world. A war will soon begin........ And I cannot let you get involved in this war, if you die, so are all the AU's."

     "What !? How is that possible !?"

     "Your the original, the first, if you die, then the AU's die too, all our existence gone! And it's impossible to recreate such world, like mine......."

    Ego slowly walked to the portal, and took one last look at him "And by the way....... Your so lucky....." He last said, exiting the universe he is currently in.

    Boboiboy stood there, silence pilling up in the air, he even felt like seeing a broken version of himself, torn apart,
his whole meaning of life, gone too.

-----------------------------------------------------------

      "You are always in the way!!! You know that!!!" Reverse spoke angrily at Ego.

      "I'm just doing my job that's all Reverse."

      "Ghrrr, once I kill the original I'll be taking his place , wouldn't that be amazing ? And so are the other AU's will be WIPED out, only mine existing!!!"

     "Reverse, Reverse, Reverse........ Listen, that's where your wrong dude. Your going to make a war here, a war that can only be stopped by something or someone. And I cannot let Boboiboy get involved in such shenanigan."

     Reverse was compiled with distress and rage, he can't think of a single thing, he just wanted to stop seeing more creations of AU's. "...... Truth to be told ........ Ego, I just want all of this to end...... I can't take this anymore (a/n: your not following the script Rev)

     "Oh ? And why is that ?"

     "All this AU's more and more are made. How do you stop a this at once ?!"

      "It can't be helped, I'm just a guardian, I'm not like our creators, I'm like you, a creation."

     "But you are hiding something else. And I know it." Reverse speaks his voice beginning to crack for a bit.

     "How can you tell ? You didn't even notice anyway." He mumbles the last sentence, placing his hands in his pockets looking at the right side avoiding Reverse's angered gaze.

(A/n: I might have edited a few things for this parts for Shadowverse)

      "Tell me about this war your talking about." The white haired Boboiboy suddenly brought up. "It's something that will worth our lives, but one of us is going to die at the end of it."

      "Ugh! Just say it already!"

      "I know who the enemy is, but I don't know when and where they will strike, but I'm going to need you and the Bad Guys' help for this, I can't get the other AU's be involved, whether or not, I have a hint to what the war is, a Multiverse War."

      "Meaning a war between AU's, but we're not fighting each other, instead, someone that is an AU which will try to destroy us and the other AU's."