°•Chapter II: Mirror•°

Between our world and their's
     Lies another universe
     And another, then another, and more
    Soon ,we'll notice a new weilder of two elements

     Yet......

           ...... Can he bear with how to do it ?

3rd Person's P.O.V:

    The boy walks restless, didn't stop, didn't take a break, never looked left or right, just straight to his path infront of him, he hears a soft echo around the cave, he loved how it's tune follows the wind, the tune was from a music box, he stops for awhile and looks  behind a boulder, there a music box was still playing till now.

   (A/n: the song of the music box came from TBHK's background song, which was so beautiful at the same time, sad, it's the song called 'The Saddest Thing')

    The song seem sad, yet the melody was beautiful "How long have you been here ? Waiting to be found, and played the same song, to show your sadness." he spoke to the music box, he grabs it and carries the small music box with him, and let's it play the song, while walking to the same path to where he the calling is taking him. He loved the music box's song so he decided to name the song "Let's call it 'The Saddest thing' shall we?" felt like he was really talking to someone, he smiled sadly, and walked to where it ends.

    While the music box plays, he could fell the beat of the song, echo through the cave once more, wishing he would often here this. Boboiboy wished, only he was to find true happiness, he didn't even know, those past years he smiled, was never real, he just showed it, felt like saying 'I'm fine' but deep inside you aren't. Now he is really sad, he should be scared to whats happening like what his conciousness told him, in exchange of your world, but he knows that won't happen till he gets there, because now, he wants to prove his true feelings to the one he loves, that is Yaya.

   Although he doesn't know , if she loves him too once he has confessed his feelings to her. The song then ends, signalling him that he has already reached where it took him. A mirror, with a white frame, the mirror was stained black, just black, and at it's top, was a purple diamond shaped crystal, though the mirror was like a portal. He tests it by deepening his hand through the mirror, and he was right, it was a portal, still holding the music box close to him, he closes his eyes and enters the portal.

     He opened his eyes slowly and looked around him, the place was like a void, an empty black void, with nothingness, there two boys were infront of him all of a sudeen, he jumped a little shocked asking himself 'since when were they here !?'. "You already made it Boboiboy!" the one with two whisps beside him spoke happily "Now now Ghost, let us not spook our guest here." the boy with violet eyes said "Erm, can I ask, who you two are ?" Boboiboy asks the two boys "Sorry about my brother, you already heard me just now, this is Ghost, the ghost element, and I'm Dark, the dark element." 'So these are the two that those whispers were talking about !' Boboiboy thought to himself "Guess you two already know who I am, so I don't need to introduce myself, nice to meet you Ghost and Dark".

  "We've been waiting for ages for you to make it!" Ghost says grogingly as he floats , but the ghost boy's eye caught his attention on what Boboiboy was holding ."Hey Boboiboy ? What are you carrying with ?" Ghost asks pointing at the music box, Boboiboy is carrying "Oh this? Just a music box that I found in the cave that led me to you guys." "Can it still play ?" Dark also asks, snatching it from Boboiboy, the dino capped boy sweatdropped saying yes, it still plays. Dark turns the knob of the music box, and played a song, that Ghost is easily familiar with.

      "Dark...... That is my music box." he says sadly, Dark gave it to him and all three listened to the song, Ghost felt like a crying again, as tears formed on his eyes "EH!? Ghost!? Are you cryi-" just as Boboiboy began to worry and finish his sentence, Ghost turned to him and said "Thank you.... *sob*..... For finding *sob* my music box...... *sob* It's been so long since I hear this song's melody....*sob* Thank you Boboiboy.... *sob*" , the ghost boy was happy, that he could finally listen to the song again. "Well, at least I bringed it along with me, I named the song 'The Saddest Thing', but I think you already named it right?".