°•Chapter X: Core Ochobot ?•°

A/n: It was suppose to be Void! Ochobot, but.... Meh..... and btw, I don't own the character and a timeskip after 1 year in Florid Sphere.

•Now to Story•

Year 2 (In Florid Sphere)

Alter Ego's P.O.V:

    You might be wondering, what happened, last year, or should I say, from day 1, and now day 2/ year 2 in Florid Sphere, Kurea was right, 1 year= 1 day, last year I've improved my magic, and abilities, my stealth also seemed to improve, I could easily catch up to Ban, Scyled and Eron, but weird things happen, like really weird, I don't know but, I felt like I'm seeing things, like Ochobot was just around, but his color seemed different, he was grey, and looked like he was glitching.

    Right now, were training again, but last year, I already met Link and Redvile, they seem to be good brothers too, and had a great time with them. Still, I tried asking Kurea, but she said she never seen an Ochobot around, I decided to check it out soon, after this. I transformed to Forest and began making vines coming from the ground, trying to reach King but he is fast, those wings sure are big, I gotta think of something, but he keeps on releasing his sacred treasure at me. I unsheathed my sword and deflected all the blades ,Form 5 of his Chastiefol (a/n: sorry King ,I accidentally forgot what your sacred treasure's spelling is), now goes to form 1.

Ego/Forest: *creates magic circle* Vine Whip!!

   The vines then covered up the spear, to slow it down and give me a bit time for this spell, soon, I released it. 'Rising Trap', the spell releases a huge Fly eating plan trap, it gobbles the spear up, but the spear cut through it.

King: Try something else Alter Ego, remember our past lessons.

     Past lessons, a spear, against a sword, I have an idea !! (a/n: Forest will seem more mature, but he still acts baby, well for a little), I grabbed the spears handle just as it was about to hit me, rode along, I then make vines to keep myself from falling off the spear while it struggles, well, King is controlling it, but he soon transformed the spear to form 5, the daggers pointed at me, while still airborne, I made numerous more vines, this time I made them a bit more harder to break.

Ego/Forest: *summons magic circle* Delphinium Daggers!!!

        I also have daggers of my own, Delphinium, young plants which seeds are poisonous, if I can't make a full plant ,I'll just use it's seed and make a dagger or do something creative enough to turn it to this a blade of delphinium, this could paralize King, but I used my powers to make it, less poisonous and doesn't kill, as it was about to hit him, he uses his wings to block it, but that was a wrong move, the dagger explodes, releasing it's gas, even if you block it, it will still release the gas, if it creates a scar on you, the poison spreads in your body. He suddenly falls, luckilly, I made a patch of leaves for him to land on while he fell. I helped him up, and transformed back, it sure felt good to battle or spar I should say.

King: Great job Forest, you seem to be able to describe the plants you use, but it's best that you also make your own flowers or plants.

Ego/Forest: Is that possible ?

King: Yes, but are you still practicing your healing spell till now ?

Ego/Forest: Yes...... It'll never be like your Pollen Garden spell.... It's hard!!!

King: Concentrate Forest, the more you force yourself to think of other things, the more the posibility of your healing spell can't be completed. Try thinking of a plant that heals or make up one, and use that, to complete the spell, and think positive thoughts too.(a/n: another reference, but now from the ant-man movie)