°•Chapter XIII: Storm strikes back•°

A/n:

    Another reference, I got it from the song Chara strikes back, replacing the name Chara using Storm's name on it. Have fun with Chapter 13 everyone!!

{Now to story}

Void's P.O.V:

       Lately there weren't anything bad that happened to the AU,it was quite, too quite, heh, I'm never doing that again.....

Kai (Storm): Activation done, nothing.

Amane (Reaper): Oh darn, not even Storm could detect anything.

Kai (Storm): If it has something to do with those jackasses then I have to go back to the Anti-Void to investigate them.

Liu (Void): Your worthless aniki.....

Kai (Storm): Say that again and say sayonara to all your mangas.

Liu (Void): *gulp*

Amane (Reaper): Can't we use our powers ?

Kai (Storm): There hasn't been a single glitch yet from this past 5 days, we'll need to get to the code if we do that .

      We hear a sudden knock from outside, Reaper got off from the bed and open the door revealing Tok Aba.

Amane (Reaper): Oh ? Hello Tok Aba! What brings you here ?

Tok Aba: Well, I might need some extra hand at my stand, mind helping me boys ?

     It struck a memory at Storm, he sits there, shaking a little, I rushed up at him and tried my best to not make him snap.

Tok Aba: Hm? Is Kai ok there ?

Amane (Reaper): U-uh, Yes ! We'll be there soon enough!!

      He closes the door quick and rushed to aid too, at the other side of Storm.

Amane (Reaper): Aniki..........

Kai (Storm): *grunts in pain*

Liu (Void): Think happy thoughts, happy thoughts aniki, nothing else.

   His breathing lowered, meaning he's starting to forget all the pain, I still don't understand why Storm is experiencing a lot of pain, does that mean he hadn't moved on yet ? God he could be filled with a ton of life problems, now that I see it, he has been having a ton of breakdowns, he often hides his hands behind his back for some reason, he keeps hitting his head, and he keeps making his hands bleed, we're often stopping him do all this reckless shit, like last time he tried to kill himself, but, he didn't die .... It was weird actually, he tried so many severed attempts, and he can't die, Eclipse was even more worried than Gaea, but Reaper, Tornado, Blizzard, and Forest, worried Storm the most.

Liu (Void): So are we heading to the shop now or we'll leave you be for a while ?

Amane (Reaper): LIU!!!

Liu (Void): I'm kidding!!

Kai (Storm): I can move, *stands up* I'm fine.....

Amane (Reaper): No your not!!! Just please explain what the heck is happening to you aniki!!

Kai (Storm): When the right time comes.......

Amane (Reaper): We already waited long enough aniki......

Liu (Void): Reaper is right, you have to tell us, right here , right now.

      Our older brother stood silent, not a word to let out, his cap covering his eyes, he isn't ready to tell us huh ? Is it really that important to keep from us ?