Prologue

*Edited*
Yvonne's P.O.V.

I smile, as Ash, and Conner kiss my stomach. Where as Brad sucks his spot.

"Babe, wake up." Brad growls, huskily.

"Mmmmmm, no, I wanna sleep." I groan.

"Vie, wake up. School starts today. Come on." Ash saws licking my bare body.

I giggle, and ask, "Do I have to?" I open my eyes, and look up at them.

Conner smirks at me, and replies, "Sweetie, go get ready or we're gonna be late. After All the Starry Skies packs', first day of school together, shouldn't be late."

I notice all three of them are already dressed.

Ash, wore a red hoodie, white t-shirt, black jeans, and Nikes.

Brad, wore a black long sleeved shirt, blue skinny jeans, a snap back that he had put the back in the front, and Jordans.

Conner, wore a black nose ring, his ears lined up with black and silver piercings, a leather jacket, black shirt, black pants, and sneakers.

I lick my lips, and I feel Grace growl.

Their hot!!!, Grace says, panting.

I laugh, but agree with her.

Then I walk to the bathroom and took a shower.

~

Five minutes later, I'm out our room wearing one of my favorite outfits.

I wore a purple chocker with silver spikes, a black lip ring which was chained with my right black earring on the top of my ear, my left ear covered in black earrings, a leather black jacket, a purple v-neck that was tight in the right places also revealing my black belly piercing, dark blue jeans, and purple heels.

I see all my friends eating, holding hands with their mates. I smile, and Julie greets me, "Hey, Yvonne. Ready to strut, your stuff?"

I laugh, and reply, "As ready as I'll ever be."

Well, at least that was what I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A.N.:

Hey! So how do u like the start of the second book? Did u read the sum?

This book is gonna have a lot of action in it so, I hope you'll like it!!!

But anyways, to the person who said to make their character the other pure wolf, I don't remember what u wrote, so contact me soon, k?

Finally, ppppppllllleeeeaaassssseeeee, read my other stories. I want them to be out in the open, ok?

So vote, and everything, and comment your opinion on this second story.

Love y'al!!!

😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍

~SecretsStayHere