Chapter Sixteen

*[Hint for future chapters]*

*Edited*
Yvonne's P.O.V.

I had already enrolled Adam to the school, and emailed all werewolves in the school, that he was officially in my pack.

All of us walked down the halls and to our classes. I entered Adam in all the A.P. classes since he was smart, and knew pretty much everything already. Ash had A.P. Calculus, and A.P. English with Adam. While Brad, and Conner had A.p. classes with him for Geography, and Chemistry. I being me, had him for art class.

We all went are separate ways, and went to class.

------------------|Lunch|--------------

I walk into the cafeteria to see everyone at the table waiting for me. I smile and wave at them. I sit down on the table.

"Hey, Alpha. You have to hear what Adam did in English to Mr.Pepsiconni!!!" Alex told me laughing.

Adam smiled, and patted Alex on the shoulder. Whom kept struggling to stop laughing.

I raise a brow, to see most of my friends giggling. "Ok, tell me." I ask curiously.

Adam smirks and explains, "Ok so, Mr.Pepsiconni introduced me to the class..."

Adam's P.O.V. [Flashback]

I enter my third period class, a light smile on my face as Ash, Alex, Elizabeth, Alice, and Ryan crack jokes about vampires and werewolves.

Ryan, chuckles and says, bumping shoulders, "Hey, Adam, I heard being a vampire really sucks."

I laugh with them, and reply, "At least I'm not mutt with fleas."

They all fake a gasp, and scratch their head. I laugh, and look up to see the teacher glaring...

At me of course. I go up to him and hold out my hand to him.

I drop it as soon as he speaks, "I'm Mr. Pepisiconni. I believe you are Adam, correct? You may be the Starry Skies pack warrior, and whatnot but your still a vampire. You are disgusting creature."

I roll my eyes, and say, "Ok, Mr.Popcorn, I'll be nice and i'll let you in on a secret."

His face goes red, and he shouts, "My name is Mr.Pepsiconni! Not popcorn, you nincompoop!"

I flash my self up in front of him, and flick his nose, and push him against the wall. "I think your kinda cute, Mr.Popcorn. Do you wanna play?" I lick my lips, humor dancing in my eyes, and I continue, "Or can I eat you?"

His eyes turn black with lust, under my hypnotic eyes. He opens his mouth to reply, but I had already flashed back next to my friends, whom looked at me in shock.

I look at him, my eyes returning back to its normal blue-ish green. I smirk at him, and I practically sing out, "Just kidding! Your not my type. Plus your a dude, who's just a horny mutt."

I stick my tongue out at him, letting everyone see the new piercing that Yvonne put in for me, and give him a joking wink.

Mr. Pepisiconni, who had graying black hair, ugly green eyes, 6'1, and had a muscular body. He wore a plain black suit, and polished black shoes.

Mr. Pepisiconni looked at me in red hot anger, and sent me to the office.

My friends laughed non stop, and ended up being sent to the office too.

[End of Flashback]

Yvonne's P.O.V.

I sat there laughing my ass off. When I finally calmed down, I said, "That's hilarious!"

Adam shrugs, a smile stretching out on his face. He nods and replies, "Yeah, some vampires, are given rare powers. I was given the powers of lust and persuasion. I have a few others which I'll explain later on."

All of us look at him curiously.

He mind links us, Everyone's listening to us, and the rest of my powers are secret.

Alice replies first, It's cool, can you show us later?

Yeah, Adam says.

I say, Okay then, you can show us at the party.

He nods.

Then I cut the link, and they all start talking out loud about the jokes they found on the internet.

I knew it was the right choice to let him enter school, and the pack.

With that, the bell rings a minute later, and all of us head back to our classes.

I can't wait till Friday comes!, I think.

Grace intrudes my thoughts and says, I have a feeling shits gonna go down.

I know. I can feel it too., I reply.

Grace giggles, Well our knights in shining armor will be with us.

I roll my eyes, and say, Isn't it white armor? Anyways, I'm sure all of us will be ok.

She sighs, and says, You never know. Then she cuts off the link.

I think about it, and ask myself aloud, "What did she mean by that?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A.N.:

Questions:

1) Did you like the chap?

2) Was is funny or boring?

3) Did you like Adam's powers?

4) Who's your favorite character aside from the triplets and Yvonne?

5) What did you think about Mr. Pepisiconni?

Questions I wanna know about you:

1) What grade are you in?

**[Im in high school, I'm a freshman, 9th grade.]

2) What's your favorite food?

**[My favorite food would be rice, I'm Asian ok? Deal with it.]

3) What's your favorite song?

**[Girls Girls Girls by Got7 I love kpop]

4) What's your favorite Anime(if u like anime)?

**[Right now my favorite is Fairy Tail]

5) How many pets do you have?

**[I have two dogs at my dads house. Roxy who's ten a Germen Shepard, and Chloe my six year old toy poodle.]

I hope you guys have a merry Christmas! Thanks and please comment!

Comment•Vote•Follow•Recommend

Love y'all!

~SecretsStayHere