Chapter Three

*[What I think Brad looks like, yumm]*

*Edited*
Yvonne's P.O.V.

By now, it was time for lunch, and word has spread around school about what happened. Now their questioning my other powers, including what my mates have.

Well let's be clear, my mates got a few powers, though it's said more is to come.

Ash, has the ability, similar to mine, to see a persons past, when he meets them. Not only that, he's able to detect if they speak the truth, or lie. Also he has the power to read others minds, and control them to a certain degree, of course.

Brad on the other hand, has the ability of awareness, able to sense danger, or anything of the sort that might hurt the pack. Also, he's able to communicate with animals, and other creatures, such as mermaids, and vampire, if he needs to. Finally, he has heightened abilities of photographic memory, and is now the smartest person in history.

Conner, has heightened senses, such as speed, strength, hearing, and sight. He's also able to use some of the energy in other mythical creatures, and use their powers against them. Finally, he can also change his or others appearances, when and if he wills it.

For me, I am able to see the future, remember? I'm also able to fly, and control gravity, to whomever I want. Also I can control metal, and can easily change it's form, and whatnot. Finally, I'm able to control all electronic things, hack them, and use them accordingly to my wishes.

The guys and I walk into the cafeteria, to hear it roaring with excitement, and... Fear?

I walk to the middle of the cafeteria, with Ash, Brad, and Conner, who also listen in on the students.

"...Shit, so that pack is really coming? Cause..."

"...Does the Starry Skies pack know? I..."

"...Those Alphas probably will battle it out with..."

"...cause if you think about the situation, they're gonna die..."

"...No, I'm telling the truth, that Alpha, is seriously..."

"...can't believe they haven't meet the other 'Pure' like..."

"...Hahaha, I know right? Supposedly their moving here because of the Alphas..."

I look up at my mates to see then growling, which makes the whole cafeteria go silent. "What the hell is going on?!?!?!" Conner barks at the wolves here.

Danny stands up with Donny, from our table, and they look at each other. Donny nods at Danny. Danny speaks, "Well... We got word last period, that a pack is coming here."

"To move here, and attend this school to be exact." Donny tells us.

I reply with, "And, this is fearful to all these wolves, because...?"

"The pack Alpha is the other 'Pure' wolf, and the pack he's Alpha of is the Silent pack... The pack that's trained assassins. And rumor has it, that he's moving here because he wants to learn more about all four of you Alphas." Danny butts in.

"Considering, that 'Pure' wolves must be gathered together. For all their powers to manifest. Well that's what the legends, and records say." Donny says with easy calm.

"So... Alphas, what shall we do? Are they enemies, or allies?" Marisa asks, standing next to Donny now.

I look at the crowd, then at my mates, I grab Conner and Ash's hands, And sit on Brad's lap, when we had sat down.

Then I stare up at the sky, and sigh. I tell them all, with an echoing voice, "Who knows, but for right now why don't we all just relax, and wait. Wait for destiny- No for fate."

With that I fall to an endless sleepless dream, that over took me, and devoured me.

After I fell asleep, school was cut short, and everyone went home, to think about the new pack coming to town.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A.N.:

Oh, I wanna ask y'all who ur fav triplet is? (just chose the name and comment on it)

Ash?

Brad?

Or

Conner?

Truthfully my fav is Brad... He's just so cute!!! 😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍

Lol I'm fan girling, sorry my bad!

Anyways, I'll be posting the next chap tomorrow, and then u can see what all three triplets look like!!!

So how do you think Brad looks like? 😜😜😜😜😜😖😖😖😖😖😋😋

So do ur thing and vote, comment UR fav, follow me, and tell ur followers.

Bye guys ttyl!!!😘😘😘 Love y'all!

~SecretsStayHere