Chapter Eleven

*[The twins are just so cute!!! Look at the pic now, to get a hint!]*

*Edited*
Yvonne's P.O.V.

I was fighting off one of the rogue vampires, when I heard a piercing scream. I quickly grabbed the knife from my thigh, and pierced his heart. He dropped to the floor, and I ran towards the scream. I saw Bonnie cradling Dice's dead bloodied body, sobbing.

She noticed me, tears streaming down her face, and she whispered, "After the battle.... After this, I was going to tell him I was pregnant.."

I look at her in shock, but then say, "Then, live for your child, Bonnie. Live as long as you can, to give birth to your..." I close my eyes, and focuss. I opened them again, and say, "Live for your son, Bonnie."

She put her blood stained hands on her face and cried, ever so more. I mind link Jaxon, and told him to flash her to the basement.

Soon enough she vanishes in thin air, and I pick up Dice's dead body, and move it to the house.

I turn back, and face the front of the battle, and notice that a bunch of Huters runing towards me. I smirk, and make a hole in the earth, which they easily drop in, and I crush the rest of the thousands of soil on top of them. Chrushing them to death.

I notice Devon, and Izan, running towards me. Devon screams at me, "Afwa, whats goin' on?"

I look around to only see two rogue vamires runing up to me-No, the twins! Izan looks up at them, his eyes going dark, and suddenly flashing gold, his eyes slitting like a cats.

Suddenly the two vampires turn to each other, and started fighting one another. In seconds they bite each others throats, and they drop to the ground.

Devon, who turns to Izan, and they look at the crowds fulled of Hunters. They look at us with beady black eyes. The twins grab each others hands, and smile at them creepily, they say, "Good bye, bad guys."

Their eyes flash bright red, and the Hunters criple, screaming as they fall to the floor.

I look at them, seeing that only the two men were left, and the rest of the packs... What was left of it.

They look at each other, and the man from earlier says, "Well, you may have won this time... But will be back... Soon!"

And they disapeard.

I look at the packs to see a few people crying. I notice that July is sobbing, Jack was on the floor... Dead.

The following days... After this... Many of us cryed for those who we lost... And that we knew this wasn't the end...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.:

Questions:

1) Do you like this chap?

2) How did you feel about this?

3) What did you think about the twins?

4) HOw about for Bonnie?

5) Do you like the powers that Jxon, Yvone, and the twins showed?

--------------------------------

Did you cry, i did because i almost did during tech. lol.

So I know, but i'm planning to cut off a few pack members so ya. Youve been warned

I gtg class ends in 4 minutes. But I hoped you liked this chap!

Love ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Secretsstayhere