Chapter Nine

• Dedicated to To all my lovely readers

*[What I think Elizabeth would look like, pretty]*

*Edited*
Yvonne's P.O.V.

_______ONE YEAR LATER______

"Afwa!!!"Devon screamed in his baby voice, running up to me.

I finished the last roundhouse kick at Jaxon, and ran over to Devon, and Izan.

"Hey Devon! Hey Izan! Aren't you two just adorable!?!?" I exclaimed, as I pulled the twins into a hug, and tickled them.

Devon giggles, and replies, "Afwa, Izzy, has a cwash on you!!!"

I stare at Izan, who hits Devon, and looks to the floor, blushing madly.

"Is that true Izan?" I ask giggling.

He nods silently, and I swoop in for a hug, then kiss him on the cheek. He blushes even harder, and I said, "Awww. Well, I love ya too, Izan!"

Elizabeth comes running over to us, and looks at the twins, glaring. "Boys, I told you not to go outside the pack house! It's dangerous! You mustn't bother the five Alphas when their busy." She scolded them.

I laugh when I see them look at her with wide eyes, and waddle back into the pack house. Elizabeth looks at me apologetically, before putting a hand on her stomach, and doing the same.

Yup, you got that right, she's pregnant again for the forth time. She gave birth to her daughter, Tiana, four months after the twins, and then the other twins, Miku, and Hiku.

This time, the pack doctor says she's pregnant with triplets. Yikes, and she's just turned seventeen.

Everyone of us finished training a month ago, so now we're just preparing for what's to come.

Then I heard an eruption miles down, and I was mind linked from the portal unit, Alphas, they're here! Get ready, the Hunters, and rogues are coming in fast. I estimate in over two minutes they'll arrive!

Got it., I reply and cut the link.

Well, ready or not, here they come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.:

Questions:

1) So how do you like Elizabeth's kids?

2) Who do you like better:(just comment on name)

Devon?

Or

Izan?

3) Did you like this chap?

4) What do you think will happen?

5) What's your favorite part?

I hoped you liked the chap I'll update tomorrow...

Love y'all!

~SecretsStayHere