Chapter Seven

*[So this is what I think Julie would look like!!!]*

*Edited*
Julie's P.O.V. {SURPRISE🎉}

Elizabeth, and I were walking around the woods, talking about baby names when, Elizabeth groaned in pain, and water erupted from her legs, pooling to the ground.

I stared at her in shock, but said, "Come on, let me carry you."

Elizabeth screamed, and in a husky voice she replied, "Hurry. Mind link- Ahhh!!!-Alex, to meet us-Ahhh!!!-in the pack doctors office."

I mind link the whole pack, It's Julie here. Elizabeth's water broke, and I'm bringing her to the pack doctor. Alex, and Alphas meet us there. Everyone else, wait till the babies are born to come in, and see them.

Alex was the first to reply, Oh God, her term came early... Is she ok?

Yes, I say.

Alpha Brad intruded, Well, that's bad timing because the Silent pack just entered our territory. Be on alert, but Yvonne did say their allies.

My best friend, Yvonne replies, They are. I had a vision of the future, and something's coming... Anyways, after you get Elizabeth to the pack doctor be sure to come to the meeting room, in the pack house... I have a surprise!!!

I laugh, Isn't this surprise enough?

Nope, so get over here after you help Elizabeth., Yvonne replies before cutting the link.

I enter the pack doctor's office, Mayan, the pack doctor quickly put Elizabeth's petite body on the metal table.

"Ok, Julie, get some gloves, and the things over there. You can help me deliver the twins."

-----TWO HOURS LATER-----

Elizabeth was staring at her two beautiful babies she had in her arms.

Love showed evidently in her eyes.

Alex was next to her holding her hand, staring at the twins, with happiness.

I looked at the babies too, though I was envious that Alex had a family already.

But I knew I'd soon get a mate. I just had this feeling about meeting him.

"So, Elizabeth and Alex, whatcha gonna name 'em?" I ask, curious.

"Devon, and Izan. Devon after my dad, and Izan after Alex's grandpa." Elizabeth replied.

Yup, Elizabeth's twins were two healthy boys.

I nod, and say goodbye to them before I leave.

I went to the pack house, and walked to the meeting room. When I smelled, chocolate, and pineapple.

My wolf, Pink, howled with happiness, and shouted at me, Mate!!! Go find mate!!! Julie follow the scent!!!

My heart pounded, as I followed the scent. I quickly opened the door to the meeting room. I inhaled the scent, and looked around the room to meet eyes with the most handsomest man I've ever saw.

He was curly brown hair, dark gray blue eyes, 6'2, and you could see the outline of his muscular body. He wore a white shirt, a black jacket, a black tie, black pants, and sneakers.

He looks at me with lust, and immediately runs up to me. He kisses me with so much passion and lust, that I kiss him back with the same need.

"Yvonne, you didn't tell us they were mates." I heard Conner whine, in the distance.

"Not my fault you didn't figure it out. I know how many children their gonna have when they turn twenty nine... Also how much I'll have at twenty nine..." Yvonne replies.

"Really, how many?" Brad asks.

"Enough to know how horny you guys are." Yvonne replies.

Yvonne clears her throat and says, "Now Jaxon, before you eat her, you make sure you at least know her name."

We separate, and I look at him, I say, "Hey hot stuff, I'm Julie. Who the hell are you cause I'm sure I've never meet you before."

"Well, babe, I'm Jaxon, Alpha of the Silent pack." He replies with a smirk.

I stare at him with wide eyes, and I hear Yvonne laugh. She says, walking over to me, and putting an arm around my shoulders, "Yup, your now the Luna of the Silent pack. Jaxon, as I am your mates best friend I'll allow you to sleep in her room tonight. Thank godess I put sound proof rooms! So have fun, and be as loud as you want."

She and her mates walk out of the room. Before she closes the door she winks at me and says, "Please don't have sex in the meeting room. Actually just don't do it on the tables, and be sure to clean up when your done. Oh, and by the way, there's condoms in the box on the table. Have fun!"

And off she went... Leaving me utterly alone with my sexy, 'Pure' mate.

Sometimes I just love my best friend, and sometimes I just hate her... Don't you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.:

So?

Do you like it?

Isn't Yvonne embarrassing at times? Like seriously I'd never have the guts to say that stuff... lol.

I hope you do cause I was happy with it....

Do you like the new twins...? I have something in store for them in book four of the series...

And aren't you so happy for Julie?

She finally got a mate, yaaaa!!!!

So vote, comment your opinions, and follow me... Bruh, lol!!!

Love y'all, hoped you liked it!!! Byeeeeee!!!

🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

~SecretsStayHere