Chapter Fourteen

*[Look at pic to get a hint.]*

Adam's P.O.V.

I'm Adam, and i'm the leader of the Vampire rogues, that joined the Hunters clan. After living over a thousand years, life in the world, became boring. Now, I might as well have fun... Even if that stupid leader of the Hunters clan is crazy... He also stole a precious thing from me...

Now I have to work for him... And the vampire rogues, whom owe me favors.

I remember when I lost all love for the world... When they took every thing from me...

And now I became heartless. With nothing but desire for revenge, and blood.

But, I still no right from wrong, and I know there's no reason that we should mess with such powerful creatures.

I walk to their pack house, and knock on the door. Letting my fangs elongate, and my eyes shine bright blue.

The packs Alpha opens the door, and recognizes me immediately. I smile at her, cruelly, and say, "As much as i'd like to kill you, and get my stolen items back... I'd like it if you look into my eyes, and know the truth to myself. You, and your mates are able to see the me, I used to be. And to tell you the plan of the Hunters leader." I clear my throat, and say, "However, I need a favor from you in the near future."

She nods, and looks at me, she replies, "I knew you were good, i saw it in your eyes. You'll be loved soon enough, dear Adam. Don't give up."

With that I enter the pack house, and see every wolf waiting for me in the house.

Well then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.:

Love yall!

~secretsStayhere