Chapter Five

*PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY I POSTED: Skater Boys*

*look at pic and chose which one u like better*

*Edited*
Mystery Person P.O.V.

So as we get out of the plane, and the airport, I can tell how tensed up my small pack of fifty were.

Fifteen of them are over thirty, and are the parents. While the rest of us are either in high school, or college.

Anyways, we make are way to the Starry Skies pack.

About thirty minutes later we stop at a fenced gate, and I realize only those who have the passcode can enter.

"So, Alpha, what do we do?" Hanna asks.

My Gamma, Jack, says, "We could hop the fence, but I think it's too high."

Jack held hands with his wife July. Their both twenty. Jack has dark red hair, green eyes, 6'2, and has stubble under his chin. He's pretty intelligent, and is the hardest worker I know.

July who stands next to him quietly, has long brown hair, brown eyes, 5'1, and is curvy. July is a bit timid and shy, but is really outgoing when she relaxes around people she trusts.

Dj, my Delta, replies, "True, but you know, Alpha can do it."

Dj doesn't have a mate yet, though he's seventeen, like me. He has black hair, brown eyes, 6'2, and has a muscular build. Dj, is very athletic, and very good at silently killing his targets.

I nod and say, "Kay, I'll be going then. Stay here until I mind link you."

I climb the fence with ease, and jog into the woods that surrounded the area.

I stopped five minutes later when I sensed a strong aura emanating in front of me. I looked to see three wolves, and immediately know it's three of the four Alphas. Not only that but their just like me, 'Pure' wolves.

Two were white with different color eyes, and the other was all black with pretty eyes.

I noticed them playing around, and decided to make my entrance. I walked through the bush that blocked my path, and they quickly snapped their heads to me, immediately growling my way. They lifted their noses in the air, smelling my scent.

I smirked, and said, "Well, look what we have here. Nice to meet you Alphas."

They just started at me in shock until they ran back, behind the trees and changed.

The girl, whom I remember was called Yvonne, pointed to the two other Alphas, and said. "This is Brad, and Conner. Unfortunately Ash is out on business, so he's not here. I'm Yvonne, and I'm the Alpha along with my three mates."

I nod as she continues, she smiles sickly sweet at me, and asks, "I can tell you're a 'Pure' like us. But what the fuck are you doing on our land? Who the fuck do you think you are, that makes you think gives you the right to trespass someone else's territory?"

"Well, if you let in the rest of my pack, I'll explain everything that I can to you. You okay with that, Alphas?"

Let the fun begin., I thought, cheerfully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A.N.:

Please check out the new story I posted please???

You guys don't be mean and read my other stories, cause I know y'all would like it.

Anyways, did you like this chap? More secretive and stuff, right?

AND AGAIN TO THE PERON IF U DONT CONTACT ME I WILL NOT DO THE CHARACTER U ASKED FOR!!!

Also, chose which pic u like better cause I couldn't chose so ya.

Finally, I hope y'all vote, follow me, and stuff. Thanks a bunch! Love y'all!

~SecretsStayHere