Monopoly J.R

Y/n POV:
You were sat at the table with your best friend josh Richards, Tony Lopez, his brother ondreaz, Bryce hall, Payton and Anthony.

You were all playing monopoly and you had run out of money. Josh didn't want you to loose so he gave you an offer.

Josh: Okay y/n let me fuck u so fucking deep right now and I'll give u $500.

Y/n: Fine let's go.

All of your friends looked at u and josh mouths open lookin like what the fuck he just asked and you accepted.

You and josh ran upstairs and went into bryce's bedroom as you were in his house, locked the door and took off all your clothes. You led on the bed and waited for josh to get on to of u and grind his dick into you.

You guys started moaning loud as he thrusted deeper into you every thrust. You heard the door slightly open and saw all of the 5 boys poke their heads in a start to quietly laugh to them self's. You gave josh a sign that they were watching and purposely started moaning louder making them all cringe and leave you guys alone to finish.
                         ____________
Once you and josh were back down stairs, you seen all the boys smirk at you and laugh to themselves quietly.

Y/n: you know me and josh saw you all and decided to moan louder so don't think u got a way with that!

you said jumping on them laughing a little.

Word count: 256