Monoply pt.2 J.R

Y/ns PoV:

Me and josh had just gotten back to the monopoly board where all u guys where at. It wasn't the best sex I've had. Especially as it was quite disturbing them guys watching us. It could've been better.

                 *a few minutes pass*

Josh's PoV:

Damn. I think I let that Y/n get under my skin too fast. I started to think about all the other shit I could do to her if we were alone. She could scream my name... "josh?" Jaden said.
"Yes? Ohhhh it's my go." I roll the dice and I move forward 3 spaces. Y/n looks at me with a little smirk. I act confused not knowing why's she's looking at me like that.

I look down at my pants and realise I have a boner. Ugh really! She obviously notices before me that was why she was smirking at me. She started to chuckle a little and I just shake my head with a little smirk plastered on my mouth. I rub my hands over my swollen dick over and over again making sure no one notices I'm palming myself. Obviously y/n does though.

When no one is looking, she undoes my belt and my zipper pulling my pants down a little, my underwear going with them. My dick hits my abdomen leaking a slight bit of pre-cum. She rubs her thumb over my tip and my dick twitches due to her cold hands rubbing me. She sinks her hand down my cock very discreetly making sure none of the boys were looking.

"Y/n your go" Tony said. She pics up the dice throwing it high to purposely make one of the dice land on the floor. "A 3 and a..." she gets down on the floor to pick it up but she gives my cock a little lick on the tip slowly lowering her head down to deepthroat me I squeeze my eyes shut and a little grown falls out of my mouth. She comes back up and says "yay a 6!" She moves her counter and continues to pump my dick but starts to go faster making me come closer to my high. She plays with my balls a little then goes back to rubbing my tip. She jerks my cock on rapidly. That was it. I came. Cum started spurting everywhere and I leant my head back trying to keep in my moans but failing.

"Ahhhh fuck y/n!" I scream. She finishes my off and giggles to herself. I open my eyes to see a very mad Payton and Tony looking at me with cum on their faces. Oops

Word count: 449